Halo Reach File Share

Hi
I just started a new campaign on legendary difficulty and have gone my way through to the mission tip of the spear. After I had killed the high ranked zealot and made my way down to the ghosts and a Revenant I came across a bug. When the grunts jumped in the ghosts and drove away, one started shooting ahead of itself and then got stuck in a rock. He kept shooting, but it didn’t shoot any shots from the ghost. Only the animation when it fires. Anyways, I wanted to upload the clip to achievement hunter, fails of the weak. But when I had saved the clip and was going to share it the to the file share it didn’t work because I don’t have a gold membership. Can I get my clip on the computer in another way. And why, oh why? Can’t they change so you don’t require gold for the file share.
Please help me, if you have the solution. “Yank me”
Thanks

The only other way to get your clip on the computer is to record it using a capture card. This will give you an actual video fail you can share however you want.

The fileshare requires XBL gold as it is an online feature, same as multiplayer. This was all coded and developed by Bungie, not 343, and since Halo Reach is no longer supported this wont change any time soon.

how do you set up the file browser, whenever I go to click on it, it says that I need to have a flashdrive plugged in

you need a hard drive

> 2533274929861102;3:
> how do you set up the file browser, whenever I go to click on it, it says that I need to have a flashdrive plugged in

You need an Xbox with a hard drive to use File Share.