Halo: Reach FFA Tournament, free entry.

Hello! I am Jayden, ex Halo 2 Pro FFA player & soon to be member of Canadian Pro team North of 49.

I placed well at Canadian events, and other local events, beating out such names as -Yoink!-, Moniz, Importedd, and other top Canadian Halo players, and I am holding a 48 man Halo: Reach FFA tournament, the prize being 2800 Microsoft points, and a 3 month.

Current players: 1. Broken Decimal

I am interested but will if my 1.31 k/d exempt me from participating?

> I am interested but will if my 1.31 k/d exempt me from participating?

Anybody can sign up, stats don’t matter.

> > I am interested but will if my 1.31 k/d exempt me from participating?
>
> Anybody can sign up, stats don’t matter.

In that case, i just send a request to your alt correct? Not sure about the time distance from Canada to California and i wouldn’t want to miss out because of that.

> > > I am interested but will if my 1.31 k/d exempt me from participating?
> >
> > Anybody can sign up, stats don’t matter.
>
> In that case, i just send a request to your alt correct? Not sure about the time distance from Canada to California and i wouldn’t want to miss out because of that.

Yes, send “Thumblesss” a friend request, don’t worry about the timezones, once I have 48 people signed up, I shall arrange a time suitable for everyone at the best of my ability.

Alright man, i sent you a friend request. Here’s hoping we get enough people for this gig. I’ll ask a few of my friends if they interested in the FFA.