Halo reach effect armor ( eternal blue )

I’m copying this from anther ‘Blue Flames’ thread where I posted this.

Simply put, the Eternal Armor effect was given out by Bungie as a parting gift to it’s loyal fans for Bungie Day 2012. The Eternal Armor Effect is associated with the Bungie nameplate, they are connected through coding. If you have the Bungie nameplate, you have ‘blue flames’. If not, then you don’t (Unless you utilized an ill-legit method, which the Banhammer will detect once you go online).

When Bungie passed the rights and data to Halo to 343 Industries, they did not hand over the rights to the nameplate system for Halo: Reach. Because of this fact (As well as copyright reasons I’m sure), 343i cannot give out the Bungie nameplate that the Eternal Armor effect is attached to and because of that 343i cannot give out the Eternal Armor effect.

Either you got it when Bungie was offering it, or you missed out and didn’t get it. it is fair and ‘Blue Flames’ are not coming back. Please understand this and stop feeling entitled to the Eternal Armor Effect if you missed out on it because it was free at one point. If you want a cool armor effect, there is always Inclemental Weather in which you can earn, or if you have money to get a Legendary Edition code on eBay, the Legendary Armor Effect.

So no more blue flames😢

> 2535432925742472;3:
> So no more blue flames😢

Nope.

> 2533274898831741;2:
> I’m copying this from anther ‘Blue Flames’ thread where I posted this.
>
> Simply put, the Eternal Armor effect was given out by Bungie as a parting gift to it’s loyal fans for Bungie Day 2012. The Eternal Armor Effect is associated with the Bungie nameplate, they are connected through coding. If you have the Bungie nameplate, you have ‘blue flames’. If not, then you don’t (Unless you utilized an ill-legit method, which the Banhammer will detect once you go online).
>
> When Bungie passed the rights and data to Halo to 343 Industries, they did not hand over the rights to the nameplate system for Halo: Reach. Because of this fact (As well as copyright reasons I’m sure), 343i cannot give out the Bungie nameplate that the Eternal Armor effect is attached to and because of that 343i cannot give out the Eternal Armor effect.
>
> Either you got it when Bungie was offering it, or you missed out and didn’t get it. it is fair and ‘Blue Flames’ are not coming back. Please understand this and stop feeling entitled to the Eternal Armor Effect if you missed out on it because it was free at one point. If you want a cool armor effect, there is always Inclemental Weather in which you can earn, or if you have money to get a Legendary Edition code on eBay, the Legendary Armor Effect.

grrrrrr im still hating this

I need the blue flames the
ETERNAL BLUE ARMOR

> 2535423101671217;1:
>

ok

> 2533274851148736;6:
> I need the blue flames the
> ETERNAL BLUE ARMOR

> 2533274851148736;7:
> > 2535423101671217;1:
> >
>
> ok

Just a reminder one word posts are usually considered spam. Please don’t do that. You can also use the edit button to add to your posts instead of multiposting.