Do you find halo reach dope or nope?

Dope.

Dope

Dope.

Dope

fun but didnt reach my standards like halo 3, games shouldent degress

Dope

Nope.

People seem to have forgotten how horrible Vanilla Reach was. This is the game that gave us sprint, loadouts and armor abilities after all. The DMR had a horrible bloom on release and I don’t feel they ever succeeded in their goal of making it an alternative to the BR. Many of the default maps and nearly all Forge World maps were unbelievably bad. Bungie decided to break with series tradition and gave us a meaningless XP based system instead of a skill system. Well, they did attempt Arena, but that was a joke and a complete failure. And let us not forget, this was the game that showed us how much fun it is to play with jetpackers, crouching invis kids, and of course the OMFG ROFLSTOMP armor lock. I know Halo 4 gets a lot of hate but some of that anger needs to be turned back onto Reach. This game is the schwag of the Halo series.*

• The Anniversary Classic playlist is certainly dope, but other than sharing a server and using the same engine I don’t consider this as part of Reach in any way, shape or form.