Halo Reach DLC

I love the update of the mcc but i need Halo reach on the mcc because is collegate with captain keys and the pillar of autumn
no MP maps but solo a armor customization for campaign!

Time will tell:

> And yes, when it comes to future features, the team is definitely aware that many, many players are very eager to see Halo: Reach added – we don’t have anything to announce or commit to right now, but it’s on the long list of things the team is constantly evaluating and thinking about for possible future updates.

I hope that if they dont add reach in as dlc itll be a full retail release game.

> 2535458269032348;3:
> I hope that if they dont add reach in as dlc itll be a full retail release game.

If they add Reach I won’t bee playing any other game until Infinite comes out.

> 2535458269032348;3:
> I hope that if they dont add reach in as dlc itll be a full retail release game.

Even better!
:slight_smile:

It’s the only FPS Halo not at 60fps it’s a big leap backwards to play. Really startling to play at 30 and below.

Halo: Reach as DLC… is this comfirmed?

> 2533274908099715;7:
> Halo: Reach as DLC… is this comfirmed?

343 speake is in the Team idea to introduce Halo reach on the mcc

> 2535406417205447;1:
> I love the update of the mcc but i need Halo reach on the mcc because is collegate with captain keys and the pillar of autumn
> no MP maps but solo a armor customization for campaign!

And what makes you think that this request is reasonable for the MCC dev team?

Always remember your game is backwards compatible.

> 2533274815696922;9:
> > 2535406417205447;1:
> > I love the update of the mcc but i need Halo reach on the mcc because is collegate with captain keys and the pillar of autumn
> > no MP maps but solo a armor customization for campaign!
>
> And what makes you think that this request is reasonable for the MCC dev team?
>
> Always remember your game is backwards compatible.

But is not update for xbox one x with 4k resolution and 60fps

> 2533274815696922;9:
> > 2535406417205447;1:
> > I love the update of the mcc but i need Halo reach on the mcc because is collegate with captain keys and the pillar of autumn
> > no MP maps but solo a armor customization for campaign!
>
> And what makes you think that this request is reasonable for the MCC dev team?
>
> Always remember your game is backwards compatible.

So are the other halo games on 360.

Honestly though reach feels rather wonky and stuttery on bc. And I’ve played numerous 30 fps games in bc that dont have the same type of stuttery. So not sure why reach is different.