Halo Reach DLC Possible Issues?

The 3 Halo Reach DLC are free now but the extra dlc are not Is that intentional because when I heard all dlc would be free I thought that meant everything including special dlc like limited edition dlc and preorder items.

> 2535470795403443;1:
> The 3 Halo Reach DLC are free now but the extra dlc are not Is that intentional because when I heard all dlc would be free I thought that meant everything including special dlc like limited edition dlc and preorder items.

nope only map dlcs

What 343 Industries said was that they would make the map packs free which they already have done. All FPS Halo map packs are completely free and in Halo 4, few of the weapon skins that got included in the bullseye pack for free. The other DLC content isn’t special either way and won’t change the game.

All other DLC content like armors, xbox background and so on won’t be free and I don’t expect them to be free or want them to be free in the future. It’s only items for the collectors or for those who truly wants it. They will not change the game in any shape or form so they aren’t required.