Halo Reach DLC packs included in CEA?

I just heard that halo CEA will have 2 discs, 1 with the campaign and one with the multiplayer and i was wondering will the 2nd disc have all of the reach map packs like with odst and halo 3 or will the second disc only have the new remade maps for CEA?

> I just heard that halo CEA will have 2 discs, 1 with the campaign and one with the multiplayer and i was wondering will the 2nd disc have all of the reach map packs like with odst and halo 3 or will the second disc only have the new remade maps for CEA?

I far as I know it is still one disk and you only get 7 new maps 6 Competitive and 1 FF.
Halo ANN Q and A: Link

1 Disc

Campaign, 7 Maps.

You also get a code to download the maps to your HDD so you can play all the maps on the Reach disc.

Just the seven new one’s, and I think it’s all on one disc (campaign/multiplayer that is) .

no just one disk that you can have campaign and the 7 maps alone which can be put onto reach if you have that along with CEA or if you dont buy it it’ll come out (most likely) december-january

I will be so annoyed if CEA won’t have the DMP and NMP on the disc. I already paid for those maps and almost never get to play them. It’s honestly been months since I’ve played on Tempest.

The main reason this annoys me is because Breakpoint/Tempest/Condemned are the best maps in Reach.

When ODST was released with every map for Halo 3, MM became so much more fun and varied. Almsot everyone had every map and the selection was terrific. BTB was an amazing playlist with some fabulous maps like Standoff, Avalanche, Rat’s Nest, Longshore etc.

343, please, PLEASE include all the maps on CEA or I will likely never get to play Condemned in my beloved Multi-Team.

I’m a little upset that both Reach DLC map packs aren’t included.