Halo:Reach DLC on Sale

50% off

Awesome.

Now, did they take Hemorrhage out of Premium Battle yet? Because I like utilizing the $20.00 I spent on the DLC >__>

> Awesome.
>
> Now, did they take Hemorrhage out of Premium Battle yet? Because I like utilizing the $20.00 I spent on the DLC >__>

Maybe with the next playlist update. I wish these were 75% + off. I want to play Highlands more.

> > Awesome.
> >
> > Now, did they take Hemorrhage out of Premium Battle yet? Because I like utilizing the $20.00 I spent on the DLC >__>
>
> Maybe with the next playlist update. I wish these were 75% + off. I want to play Highlands more.

Highlands…is that the really big one with the big puddle in the middle? I like that one for BTB stuff. I can’t stand Tempest though. It’s surely my least favorite.

> > > Awesome.
> > >
> > > Now, did they take Hemorrhage out of Premium Battle yet? Because I like utilizing the $20.00 I spent on the DLC >__>
> >
> > Maybe with the next playlist update. I wish these were 75% + off. I want to play Highlands more.
>
> Highlands…is that the really big one with the big puddle in the middle? I like that one for BTB stuff. I can’t stand Tempest though. It’s surely my least favorite.

Yeah, Highlands is the one with the small creek and the downed Pelican and is based off a scene from the novel Fall of Reach.

> Awesome.
>
> Now, did they take Hemorrhage out of Premium Battle yet? Because I like utilizing the $20.00 I spent on the DLC >__>

I don’t want them to take Hemorrhage out, just lower it’s weighting hugely.

There are not enough DLC maps for just pure DLC on Premium.

> > Awesome.
> >
> > Now, did they take Hemorrhage out of Premium Battle yet? Because I like utilizing the $20.00 I spent on the DLC >__>
>
> I don’t want them to take Hemorrhage out, just lower it’s weighting hugely.
>
> There are not enough DLC maps for just pure DLC on Premium.

Excuse me, WHAT?

You don’t want them to take a map we already have out of a DLC specific playlist?

There’s five DLC maps, and they’re some of the better maps in the game. I’m tired of seeing silver palettes on other playlists, and I’m tired of seeing campaign missions re-done as multiplayer maps.

> > > Awesome.
> > >
> > > Now, did they take Hemorrhage out of Premium Battle yet? Because I like utilizing the $20.00 I spent on the DLC >__>
> >
> > I don’t want them to take Hemorrhage out, just lower it’s weighting hugely.
> >
> > There are not enough DLC maps for just pure DLC on Premium.
>
> Excuse me, WHAT?
>
> You don’t want them to take a map we already have out of a DLC specific playlist?
>
> There’s five DLC maps, and they’re some of the better maps in the game. I’m tired of seeing silver palettes on other playlists, and I’m tired of seeing campaign missions re-done as multiplayer maps.

My point still stands, 5 maps for one playlist isn’t fun for me, although, my opinion, I can see why you disagree, if they put the Vanilla Reach Anniversary Maps in Premium Battle, I’m all for getting rid of Hemorrhage, that’s 11 maps in total afterwards.

Great, now if only they actually sold 800-point cards in Canada…

I would have to spend $20 regardless.

> > > Awesome.
> > >
> >
> > I don’t want them to take Hemorrhage out, just lower it’s weighting hugely.
> >
> > There are not enough DLC maps for just pure DLC on Premium.
>
> Excuse me, WHAT?
>
> You don’t want them to take a map we already have out of a DLC specific playlist?
>
> There’s five DLC maps, and they’re some of the better maps in the game. I’m tired of seeing silver palettes on other playlists, and I’m tired of seeing campaign missions re-done as multiplayer maps.

Have to agree b/c I paid for the DLC maps and it seems that the same 2 dlc maps sandwiched between already in-game maps seem to flood the Premium aka DLC playlist. Put solely DLC in the DLC option. It’s not rocket surgery…

> Great, now if only they actually sold 800-point cards in Canada…
>
> I would have to spend $20 regardless.

Can’t you just buy points over the Xbox? Or does it still come in 800 point increments? Either way that kinda stinks. You have my sympathies.

> > Great, now if only they actually sold 800-point cards in Canada…
> >
> > I would have to spend $20 regardless.
>
> Can’t you just buy points over the Xbox? Or does it still come in 800 point increments? Either way that kinda stinks. You have my sympathies.

I think you can choose now whether to pay in actual money or points.

Time to buy them for my other 360s.