Halo Reach DLC Disk... Master Chief DLC disk...

I think a great (ODST like) expansion for Reach would be the “Master Chief” expansion Disk…

The Disk will contain Campaign mission focusing on Master Chief and spartan 2’s on Reach. It will run on Reach’s engine and have forge, Multiplayer, FF, and Theater.

I would really like to see this and does anyone else?!?

Please discuss and thank you…

I would love to see an ODST expansion for Reach. It could follow Bucks team in New Alexandria.

> I would love to see an ODST expansion for Reach. It could follow Bucks team in New Alexandria.

both ODST and the chief are impressive plots, however i just got to know where the heck was MC when we needed him in long night of solace? and what role did he play.

plus in the defiant map pack they did say that MC did go to gamma station so that could be part of the campaign is while we are in long night of solace he is trying to delete the nav database

> > I would love to see an ODST expansion for Reach. It could follow Bucks team in New Alexandria.
>
> both ODST and the chief are impressive plots, however i just got to know where the heck was MC when we needed him in long night of solace? and what role did he play.
>
> plus in the defiant map pack they did say that MC did go to gamma station so that could be part of the campaign is while we are in long night of solace he is trying to delete the nav database

I take it you haven’t read the novels? Or at least Fall of Reach?

> > > I would love to see an ODST expansion for Reach. It could follow Bucks team in New Alexandria.
> >
> > both ODST and the chief are impressive plots, however i just got to know where the heck was MC when we needed him in long night of solace? and what role did he play.
> >
> > plus in the defiant map pack they did say that MC did go to gamma station so that could be part of the campaign is while we are in long night of solace he is trying to delete the nav database
>
> I take it you haven’t read the novels? Or at least Fall of Reach?

no i have but they arn’t canon anymore. anything could happen now

They’re still cannon…why would you think they weren’t?

So Halo 4 isnt cannon?

Everything is cannon! Every game and book so far is cannon. Just because there are some things that you don’t know doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Just because you don’t think something doesn’t make sense doesn’t mean it doesn’t.

> Everything is cannon! Every game and book so far is cannon. Just because there are some things that you don’t know doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Just because you don’t think something doesn’t make sense doesn’t mean it doesn’t.

…relax man. Im asking is there a book written detailing what happens to Master Chief after Halo 3?

> Everything is cannon! Every game and book so far is cannon. Just because there are some things that you don’t know doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Just because you don’t think something doesn’t make sense doesn’t mean it doesn’t.

no bungie scrapped all the book canon with reach and it dosent line up with the story anymore, therefore a game on master chief i think would be awesome.

NOTE: only parts of fall of reach mentioned in the halo wars timeline are considered canon

yea i read somewhere that reach kinda slapped the cannon in the face.

> > Everything is cannon! Every game and book so far is cannon. Just because there are some things that you don’t know doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Just because you don’t think something doesn’t make sense doesn’t mean it doesn’t.
>
> no bungie scrapped all the book canon with reach and it dosent line up with the story anymore, therefore a game on master chief i think would be awesome.
>
> NOTE: only parts of fall of reach mentioned in the halo wars timeline are considered canon

No they didn’t. You’re just assuming? What in the books doesn’t make sense with the cannon?

> > > Everything is cannon! Every game and book so far is cannon. Just because there are some things that you don’t know doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Just because you don’t think something doesn’t make sense doesn’t mean it doesn’t.
> >
> > no bungie scrapped all the book canon with reach and it dosent line up with the story anymore, therefore a game on master chief i think would be awesome.
> >
> > NOTE: only parts of fall of reach mentioned in the halo wars timeline are considered canon
>
> No they didn’t. You’re just assuming? What in the books doesn’t make sense with the cannon?

the fact that a large portion of the UNSC fleet is at reach when it is attacked in the book but in the game it’s only 3 destroyers and the pillar of automn(graphon, savanah, the other one in tip of the spear, and pillar of automn. and the fact that they first encountered the covenant in space in the book, and not on the ground in winter contingency mission. need i say more?

We won’t see the Master Chief until their next big game. Why? We haven’t seen him in a while, so the next game will be his big appearance, a method of hype for the fans. :slight_smile:

You haven’t read this thread, it’s the same idea for a DLC. Link

> > > > Everything is cannon! Every game and book so far is cannon. Just because there are some things that you don’t know doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Just because you don’t think something doesn’t make sense doesn’t mean it doesn’t.
> > >
> > > no bungie scrapped all the book canon with reach and it dosent line up with the story anymore, therefore a game on master chief i think would be awesome.
> > >
> > > NOTE: only parts of fall of reach mentioned in the halo wars timeline are considered canon
> >
> > No they didn’t. You’re just assuming? What in the books doesn’t make sense with the cannon?
>
> the fact that a large portion of the UNSC fleet is at reach when it is attacked in the book but in the game it’s only 3 destroyers and the pillar of automn(graphon, savanah, the other one in tip of the spear, and pillar of automn. and the fact that they first encountered the covenant in space in the book, and not on the ground in winter contingency mission. need i say more?

All of that has canonical explanations. The original invasion fleet we see in the game Halo Reach was sort of a preinvasion group. It was just the super carrier Long Night of Solace and a few corvettes. They knocked out Reach’s communications and had been deploying ground forces by the time Noble team discovered them. Reach’s long range communication had been disabled so they could only call for help from ships nearby. That’s why there were only like 3 or 4 UNSC ships during the Reach game campaign. All of the stuff that happens in the book that you describe happens when the second covenant fleet arrives. That’s when they meet the covenant in space and the huuuuuge space battle happens between like 100 covenant ships and lots of unsc ships. It’s all explained right here.

http://www.halopedian.com/Fall_of_Reach

> > > > > Everything is cannon! Every game and book so far is cannon. Just because there are some things that you don’t know doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Just because you don’t think something doesn’t make sense doesn’t mean it doesn’t.
> > > >
> > > > no bungie scrapped all the book canon with reach and it dosent line up with the story anymore, therefore a game on master chief i think would be awesome.
> > > >
> > > > NOTE: only parts of fall of reach mentioned in the halo wars timeline are considered canon
> > >
> > > No they didn’t. You’re just assuming? What in the books doesn’t make sense with the cannon?
> >
> > the fact that a large portion of the UNSC fleet is at reach when it is attacked in the book but in the game it’s only 3 destroyers and the pillar of automn(graphon, savanah, the other one in tip of the spear, and pillar of automn. and the fact that they first encountered the covenant in space in the book, and not on the ground in winter contingency mission. need i say more?
>
> All of that has canonical explanations. The original invasion fleet we see in the game Halo Reach was sort of a preinvasion group. It was just the super carrier Long Night of Solace and a few corvettes. They knocked out Reach’s communications and had been deploying ground forces by the time Noble team discovered them. Reach’s long range communication had been disabled so they could only call for help from ships nearby. That’s why there were only like 3 or 4 UNSC ships during the Reach game campaign. All of the stuff that happens in the book that you describe happens when the second covenant fleet arrives. That’s when they meet the covenant in space and the huuuuuge space battle happens between like 100 covenant ships and lots of unsc ships. It’s all explained right here.
>
> http://www.halopedian.com/Fall_of_Reach

I loled when I read that post.

the UNSC fleet in fall of reach was AT reach before the invasion force came. but in the game it was only the four ships. just face it the battle of reach in fall of reach isn’t canon anymore except gamma station

> > > > > > Everything is cannon! Every game and book so far is cannon. Just because there are some things that you don’t know doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Just because you don’t think something doesn’t make sense doesn’t mean it doesn’t.
> > > > >
> > > > > no bungie scrapped all the book canon with reach and it dosent line up with the story anymore, therefore a game on master chief i think would be awesome.
> > > > >
> > > > > NOTE: only parts of fall of reach mentioned in the halo wars timeline are considered canon
> > > >
> > > > No they didn’t. You’re just assuming? What in the books doesn’t make sense with the cannon?
> > >
> > > the fact that a large portion of the UNSC fleet is at reach when it is attacked in the book but in the game it’s only 3 destroyers and the pillar of automn(graphon, savanah, the other one in tip of the spear, and pillar of automn. and the fact that they first encountered the covenant in space in the book, and not on the ground in winter contingency mission. need i say more?
> >
> > All of that has canonical explanations. The original invasion fleet we see in the game Halo Reach was sort of a preinvasion group. It was just the super carrier Long Night of Solace and a few corvettes. They knocked out Reach’s communications and had been deploying ground forces by the time Noble team discovered them. Reach’s long range communication had been disabled so they could only call for help from ships nearby. That’s why there were only like 3 or 4 UNSC ships during the Reach game campaign. All of the stuff that happens in the book that you describe happens when the second covenant fleet arrives. That’s when they meet the covenant in space and the huuuuuge space battle happens between like 100 covenant ships and lots of unsc ships. It’s all explained right here.
> >
> > http://www.halopedian.com/Fall_of_Reach
>
> I loled when I read that post.
>
> the UNSC fleet in fall of reach was AT reach before the invasion force came. but in the game it was only the four ships. just face it the battle of reach in fall of reach isn’t canon anymore except gamma station

Well, you’re being ignorant. You didn’t write the canon so you don’t really have the authority to go around declaring that whole books didn’t happen just because you don’t agree with them. You don’t get to say stuff isn’t canon. Bungie invented the canon and bungie decides what is and isn’t cannon. Also, do you really think saying a whole book that originally laid out master chiefs origins and why things were how they were before Halo CE as non cannon is an appropriate reaction to a few minor details not matching up with your perception of what you THINK happened? You don’t know. You clearly didn’t do the appropriate legwork or else we wouldn’t be having this conversation. Reach book say different thing than Reach game so I make wild declarations of non existence. But no, you’re probably right. The guidebook and instruction manual for Halo CE says John is the last spartan alive and we know that’s not true. Oh well balls I guess now we gotta discredit Halo CE’s entire storyline. Great, now Halo 1 never happened.

> > > > > > > Everything is cannon! Every game and book so far is cannon. Just because there are some things that you don’t know doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Just because you don’t think something doesn’t make sense doesn’t mean it doesn’t.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > no bungie scrapped all the book canon with reach and it dosent line up with the story anymore, therefore a game on master chief i think would be awesome.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > NOTE: only parts of fall of reach mentioned in the halo wars timeline are considered canon
> > > > >
> > > > > No they didn’t. You’re just assuming? What in the books doesn’t make sense with the cannon?
> > > >
> > > > the fact that a large portion of the UNSC fleet is at reach when it is attacked in the book but in the game it’s only 3 destroyers and the pillar of automn(graphon, savanah, the other one in tip of the spear, and pillar of automn. and the fact that they first encountered the covenant in space in the book, and not on the ground in winter contingency mission. need i say more?
> > >
> > > All of that has canonical explanations. The original invasion fleet we see in the game Halo Reach was sort of a preinvasion group. It was just the super carrier Long Night of Solace and a few corvettes. They knocked out Reach’s communications and had been deploying ground forces by the time Noble team discovered them. Reach’s long range communication had been disabled so they could only call for help from ships nearby. That’s why there were only like 3 or 4 UNSC ships during the Reach game campaign. All of the stuff that happens in the book that you describe happens when the second covenant fleet arrives. That’s when they meet the covenant in space and the huuuuuge space battle happens between like 100 covenant ships and lots of unsc ships. It’s all explained right here.
> > >
> > > http://www.halopedian.com/Fall_of_Reach
> >
> > I loled when I read that post.
> >
> > the UNSC fleet in fall of reach was AT reach before the invasion force came. but in the game it was only the four ships. just face it the battle of reach in fall of reach isn’t canon anymore except gamma station
>
> Well, you’re being ignorant. You didn’t write the canon so you don’t really have the authority to go around declaring that whole books didn’t happen just because you don’t agree with them. You don’t get to say stuff isn’t canon. Bungie invented the canon and bungie decides what is and isn’t cannon. Also, do you really think saying a whole book that originally laid out master chiefs origins and why things were how they were before Halo CE as non cannon is an appropriate reaction to a few minor details not matching up with your perception of what you THINK happened? You don’t know. You clearly didn’t do the appropriate legwork or else we wouldn’t be having this conversation. Reach book say different thing than Reach game so I make wild declarations of non existence. But no, you’re probably right. The guidebook and instruction manual for Halo CE says John is the last spartan alive and we know that’s not true. Oh well balls I guess now we gotta discredit Halo CE’s entire storyline. Great, now Halo 1 never happened.

I never said the whole book isn’t canon, only the battle of reach and events that arnt in the halo wars timeline.

and bungie has decided what isnt cannon, everything mentioned in fall of reach around the battle of reach, halo first strike and ghosts of onyx(except for a few small things with the spartan 3 project)

I’d pay for it. I don’t know if it might happen, not soon anyway.