Halo Reach disconnecting me before a match starts

For the past couple days I’ve been playing a lot of games of Reach online through matchmaking. I like to play a lot of Team Slayer. However, there’s an issue I’ve been running into that’s pretty annoying that I’m wondering if any of you guys experienced as well, and if so, is there a fix?

Basically, I choose the Team Slayer playlist and Start Matchmaking. The game then finds the necessary players, but then disconnects me from them. It proceeds to let me vote on a map to play on, but I’m alone. As soon as the game starts, it of course ends, and I’m able to see the gamertags of the other players that I got disconnected from. What’s up with this?

At first I thought it was an issue with me having all the downloadable map packs installed on my Xbox 360, so I assumed it was disconnecting me because none of the other players had the dlc. Unfortunately, even after uninstalling all the map packs, the same thing happens. The game finds all the players, but then disconnects me and let’s me vote on a map by myself. I don’t understand why this keeps happening, and I would like to know if anyone else has had this happen recently. Thanks.