Halo Reach Data Pads summary.

Can someone who really know summarize What exactly the data pads are talking about. I just read them all in order but I’m not sure what’s going on. I don’t feel like reading them again and I know there is someone very smart out there that could summarize it all in 2 sentences. I just want to get an understanding as to where Halo 4 is going. Can anyone help?

Funny you should ask!

Today I got an e-mail from BING saying they’ve added video game walk through’s to their searches.

So I clicked the link to see their list of Reach walk throughs and on it was THIS

Enjoy!

I found and read them all already. I just want someone who read every detail and gets it to summarize it. I want to see how it ties into Halo 4 or the overall fiction.

It’s basically about a large group of AIs who have been secretly gathering and discussing Galactic Events. They discovered Forerunner technology before Humans even did, which is interesting because when you read the Data Pads you can hear a reversed message in the background. When played in reverse and slowed down you here the same Forerunner AI confirming your Reclaimer status as the one in the Halo 3 Terminals.

There is also the Mystery of who dropped off the Data Pads to begin with.

http://www.halopedian.com/Data_pads

http://www.forwarduntodawn.com/triumvirate-see-no-evil/
[url=http://www.forwarduntodawn.com/triumvirate-hearts-and-minds/>Triumvirate - Hearts and Minds » Forward Unto Dawn

The final part will be coming soon. =)

> It’s basically about a large group of AIs who have been secretly gathering and discussing Galactic Events. They discovered Forerunner technology before Humans even did, which is interesting because when you read the Data Pads you can hear a reversed message in the background. When played in reverse and slowed down you here the same Forerunner AI confirming your Reclaimer status as the one in the Halo 3 Terminals.
>
> There is also the Mystery of who dropped off the Data Pads to begin with.
>
> http://www.halopedian.com/Data_pads

they are AIs of ancient humanity they didn’t find anything before anywone.

D1- "Consideration of the Minority’s request for a new line of inquiry How have our creators, and thus we, their artificial creations, evolved to this present state without encountering a hostile civilization capable of our annihilation? [^] [^] Majority opinion has long held that only the incalculable immensity of space has protected our creators - that space is full of boundless wonders, but it is the gulf between these wonders that has kept our creators alive.
Humanity thought they were alone in the universe and like today some scientist think that it is better that we stay hidden due to our tech level.Not to mention the time takes place right as Earth gove starts exploring space
D2 follows up with that, so does D3
<em>" i can hear them all the tim3 now but i just want to sleep its been so long since they let me sleep… &lt;&gt; &gt;&gt; A suggestion from the Majority to the Committee Traditionally our creators have been reluctant to take outsiders’ advice; nation to nation, culture to culture. Their history is littered with empires, crumbling for want of simple openness to so-called 'foreign beliefs and innovations. &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; The question is: can this Assembly still function as adequate stewards to our creator’s latest empire and remain aloof? The answer, we believe, is no. So could you not imbed inspiration in the results of your research? Surely it would be more effective if our creators believed our conclusions originated within themselves? That they have been inspired rather than influenced? &gt;&gt; [^] A question from the Committee to the Majority Are you suggesting we play God? [^]</em>
the AIs were referancing cryptum with the forerunners de-evolving man.
D6 wraps it up
<em>"now you see they want to help but they don’t want us to see them doing it 6ecause they are afraid of what we might do… &lt;&gt; &gt;&gt; Honored members. Please! the recent discovery of the existence of extra-solar intelligence in the Zeta Doradus system [ref. XF-063] merely confirms this body’s long-held supposition. &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; While the absence of any living representatives implies this intelligence is defunct, all evidence should still be withheld from our creators until they are properly prepared! Yes, this body must solemnly commit itself to determining whether or not this discovery represents a quantifiable threat to the long-term genetic sustainability of our creator’s species[u/]. &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; But allowing them to access technology possessed by this intelligence… That would be a grave mistake. Give an ape a knife and it might give itself a nasty cut. Give an ape a hand-grenade, and eventually you will have simian confetti. &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; The Majority approves removing [ref. XF-063] from the list of colonization candidates is sufficient. &gt;&gt; >> The Majority deems environmental concerns the stronger deterrent. >>*"**</em>
<em>wouldn’t your greater be the same race? this si referancing cryptum again, they are human just not the same type. which is why the assembly is trying to keep them from forerunner remains and other aliens until humanity can defend itself.</em>