Halo: Reach Custom Games Discord

To Everyone in the Community, I’ve been hosting Halo: Reach Custom Games for years, even through the transition to Xbox One. I have over 400 maps and Gametypes ready to go. Recently I made a chat on IFunny and got well over 150 members interested in receiving updates. However IFunny sucks, and that platform was garbage. I’ve created a Discord for anyone who still plays Reach, and is looking for a fun lobby to join in. We’ve got almost 200 members so far.
If you are

  • Genuinely interested in joining. - A Halo fan at heart looking for friends to play with - Just Curious I welcome you to join the Discord to receive updates throughout the week on when the next Lobby is being hosted.
    I literally made a reddit account for this. Anyways thanks for your time. Discord

Is this Discord server still active, and if so, could I get an invite please?

I’ve been getting back into Reach and some of the custom games I used to play with my friends and would absolutely love to get into some larger lobby’s - if this discord is still alive, I would love to get an invite

Gamertag - josiahnc9
Discord - josiahnci #0332

I’ve been getting into reach again and I want to play customs with somebody and all my fitness are off this game now could I get an invite?

Is this still active? Looking for people to potentially play custom games with on halo reach for pc, because it just released today. Id love an invite to the discord! Also looking for people with the better custom games in their fileshares since forge isnt part of the game right now. My xbox is Pro Dummy97 and my discord is Promethyl#5287

Yo create a new discord invite to that server and make it unexpireable

creating a discord for people to host and find player for custom games in MCC Reach PC. Share the discord and grow the community

Is it still active. Tryna join some assassination only custom games.

Discord

Hey y’all, the original link is dead and the guy who posted originally isn’t active on the forum. I run a couple discords already and wanted to use my experience to help the MCC community out. Enough with the BS. Join this discord that I’ve just started and get some custom games in!

Discord

> 2533274866203329;9:
> DiscordHey y’all, the original link is dead and the guy who posted originally isn’t active on the forum. I run a couple discords already and wanted to use my experience to help the MCC community out. Enough with the BS. Join this discord that I’ve just started and get some custom games in!
>
> Discord

Chopperdave360 - I joined hit me up whenever =)

So folks…
I have downloaded all the Reach MLG Maps and settings that I could get my hands on and put them in my File Share… I also have an Octagon in there however last I played with it the spawns were a little screwed up. I think it has to do with having the proper gametype with the proper map… Trial and error should help correct it.
Link to my profile on Xbox Live: Sign in to your Microsoft account
If you are on PC and need this follow these steps:

  1. Click your name
  2. Click find player
  3. type Chopperdave360
  4. navigate to my file share and you should be able to download all the necessary files.
    Enjoy
    PS - Feel free to slide this into whatever channel is appropriate.
    PS - Killa KC is the account I used to download the MLG Maps/gametypes from.

> 2678033349868835;10:
> > 2533274866203329;9:
> > DiscordHey y’all, the original link is dead and the guy who posted originally isn’t active on the forum. I run a couple discords already and wanted to use my experience to help the MCC community out. Enough with the BS. Join this discord that I’ve just started and get some custom games in!
> >
> > Discord
>
> Chopperdave360 - I joined hit me up whenever =)
>
> So folks…
> I have downloaded all the Reach MLG Maps and settings that I could get my hands on and put them in my File Share… I also have an Octagon in there however last I played with it the spawns were a little screwed up. I think it has to do with having the proper gametype with the proper map… Trial and error should help correct it.
> Link to my profile on Xbox Live: Sign in to your Microsoft account
> If you are on PC and need this follow these steps:
> 1) Click your name
> 2) Click find player
> 3) type Chopperdave360
> 4) navigate to my file share and you should be able to download all the necessary files.
> Enjoy
> PS - Feel free to slide this into whatever channel is appropriate.
> PS - Killa KC is the account I used to download the MLG Maps/gametypes from.

It keeps saying invite expired… my discord username is: LegendaryDivers
Is there a way to add me? I’m dying to play custom games with people!

Same here, discord is: SlickDick#9298 . I would humbly like an invite to whichever server or group wants to do Halo Reach PC custom games

Idk if this thread is still alive but if anyone still has a halo custom game discord for PC do you mind sending it to me my discord is
BrokeN Momiji#7314

Is it still active if so can I have an invite please? My discord is Michi#0181

Does anyone still look at this if so I’m tryna find some people to play some customs games with and some matchmaking add my Xbox tag ninjaboy009. If anyone got a discord could I get a invite my discord is ninjaboy009 #2912

> 2533274804147885;11:
> > 2678033349868835;10:
> > > 2533274866203329;9:
> > > DiscordHey y’all, the original link is dead and the guy who posted originally isn’t active on the forum. I run a couple discords already and wanted to use my experience to help the MCC community out. Enough with the BS. Join this discord that I’ve just started and get some custom games in!
> > >
> > > Discord
> >
> > Chopperdave360 - I joined hit me up whenever =)
> >
> > So folks…
> > I have downloaded all the Reach MLG Maps and settings that I could get my hands on and put them in my File Share… I also have an Octagon in there however last I played with it the spawns were a little screwed up. I think it has to do with having the proper gametype with the proper map… Trial and error should help correct it.
> > Link to my profile on Xbox Live: Sign in to your Microsoft account
> > If you are on PC and need this follow these steps:
> > 1) Click your name
> > 2) Click find player
> > 3) type Chopperdave360
> > 4) navigate to my file share and you should be able to download all the necessary files.
> > Enjoy
> > PS - Feel free to slide this into whatever channel is appropriate.
> > PS - Killa KC is the account I used to download the MLG Maps/gametypes from.
>
> It keeps saying invite expired… my discord username is: LegendaryDivers
> Is there a way to add me? I’m dying to play custom games with people!

Updated link my Bad:

So Nobody Wants To Play Halo Reach Custom Games Anymore?
GT: Hemic
I need some good boyos to game with.

> 2533274915713484;17:
> __So Nobody Wants To Play Halo Reach Custom Games Anymore?____GT: Hemic__I need some good boyos to game with.

And I surely do miss the summer of 2012…

> 2533274915713484;18:
> > 2533274915713484;17:
> > __So Nobody Wants To Play Halo Reach Custom Games Anymore?____GT: Hemic__I need some good boyos to game with.
>
> And I surely do miss the summer of 2012…

=( sad I know

Anyone wanna play Reach/Halo 3 costoms? all classic maps including: Toilet, Jenga Remade, Protect the president, Rainbow road - and many more! We’re really just doing the ones that we like most, so we hope you do to. Join party as well if you want to.

We have a post up in the multiplayer section of the Halo official club by the name of “H2H3 and Reach Custom games” - *might not be exact
So feel free to join whenever!