HALO REACH CUSTOM CONTENT

So since the changeover from Bungie.net to halo.xbox.com , I have noticed that you can no longer download custom map variants, gametypes or videos from other player’s fileshares. Is this a feature likely to be introduced into this new home for Halo, or is it something that is no longer going to be available through a web browser?

We have to wait around or during summer time for 343i to make some major changes. I seems like a long shot for now but we have to wait it out.

I think that it was a dangerous move to negate a huge following behind Halo’s success. Custom content is one of the only things that gave this game longevity.

yea thats bull theres still a ton of maps i wanted to download if they wanted to make a change they shouldve had it ready to go instead of making us wait soo hey i got an idea…ima go play cod

halo is awesome ftw

> I think that it was a dangerous move to negate a huge following behind Halo’s success. Custom content is one of the only things that gave this game longevity.

Very much agree with you. I think a better plan should have been brought to the table faster! IMO