Halo Reach custom challenges

Are custom made challenges still active? I can’t find a link to make one…

I’m pretty sure they aren’t active, but I could be wrong.

Try googling it???

Yeah, they arent active anymore, bungie lost control of the halo franchise in like lat 2012/early 2013, you cant change ur nameplate either, its sucks

Couldn’t 343 Industries restore it? I find this frustrating!

> 2533274904687577;3:
> Yeah, they arent active anymore, bungie lost control of the halo franchise in like lat 2012/early 2013, you cant change ur nameplate either, its sucks

Custom challenges weren’t Bungie, they were something 343 introduced in the summer of 2011 when they took over support for Halo from Bungie. The custom challenges were unfortunately done away with the latest update to Waypoint. Given the fact that the only current support for Reach is server maintenance it is highly unlikely they will ever be brought back.

> 2533274823890156;5:
> > 2533274904687577;3:
> > Yeah, they arent active anymore, bungie lost control of the halo franchise in like lat 2012/early 2013, you cant change ur nameplate either, its sucks
>
>
> Custom challenges weren’t Bungie, they were something 343 introduced in the summer of 2011 when they took over support for Halo from Bungie. The custom challenges were unfortunately done away with the latest update to Waypoint. Given the fact that the only current support for Reach is server maintenance it is highly unlikely they will ever be brought back.

the sad truth :’( I think halo reach should be maintained still to this day. It’s a great game.

I Wish they still have Custom Challenges…They probably still do.

What if they still Have Custom Challenges…probably.

i wish they had it too

good that they removed it, you could have used the sword base “glitch” with the custom challenges and get tins of cR, i prefer to get cR with the honest way

yes

by yes i mean ppl should get cr normally

> 2533274920583873;4:
> Couldn’t 343 Industries restore it? I find this frustrating!

No, their focus is on the Master Chief Collection and Halo 5. Halo Reach won’t have any updates or fixes moving forward

They arent active anymore