Halo Reach Covenant Clan (Blades of the Divine)

The Blades of the Divine are a Covenant Loyalist Clan on Halo Reach. We are one of the few left, and would love to have you join. We have a ranking system and three main divisions: Combat (Standard Infantry, first called in for battles ), Spec-Ops (Special Missions, such as spying, assasinations, or interrogations), Rangers (Snipers, scouts, and pilots). We do raids against other clans, along with trainings including sword dueling, mountain climbing, and game stratagies. We do battles against other clans, particularly UNSC ones. The clan is lead by a three hierarchs and a Field Marshall.

If you have never been in a Sangheili clan, or even any clan at all, we encourage you to join. You can be any age but must act mature, and have a mic.

Message me, clumsy0015, on Xbox to join.

No you dino’s smell like 3-year old cheese.

I am x sanghelian i used to be an Honor guard to the arbiter

> 2533274817481313;2:
> No you dino’s smell like 3-year old cheese.

Wow this is sad to see. And quite rude in fact. I remember when I was in a Sangheili clan, all the arrogant spartan clans hated us because we played way better than them, this guy seems like one of those Spartans. An immature, sadistic, pugnacious member of the Halo community.

> 2533274817481313;2:
> No you dino’s smell like 3-year old cheese.

Shisno

People still do things on Reach?
Well I guess you guys dont have much of a choice…no playable Sangheili in 4 and 5.

> 2533274869406216;4:
> > 2533274817481313;2:
> > No you dino’s smell like 3-year old cheese.
>
> Wow this is sad to see. And quite rude in fact. I remember when I was in a Sangheili clan, all the arrogant spartan clans hated us because we played way better than them, this guy seems like one of those Spartans. An immature, sadistic, pugnacious member of the Halo community.

I’m a SPARTAN-III but I must agree. This guy is acting reallyt arrogant. I have respect for Covenant clans beacuse they are usually very organized and are a tight-knit group. Now, I must say I’ve fought against some and not liked them, but the majority do friendly raids and 8v8s with us.

My first clan that I made was the blades of the union

> 2533274907200114;6:
> People still do things on Reach?
> Well I guess you guys dont have much of a choice…no playable Sangheili in 4 and 5.

Well to be fair, this was two years ago…

I would like to join if you still need members.