Halo Reach Console

Who is getting the console and has anyone managed to get hold of one through competitions etc.

Only reason I’m asking is because I’m getting one and I’m curious to know whether there is a NXE Reach Theme Pre-installed when you turn it on.

I had the Halo 3 Special Edition console, but that died. However that did come with a theme installed along with user pics to match and i wondered if the new Reach Console would too.

Thanks to anyone who can answer question.

Even if you have won a console via w/e competition you still won’t have the console as it comes with the game included. They have however been talking about releasing the consoled to winners a few days earlier than the 14th so they may enjoy it before the game is officially released. I am however sure that they will include some theme and gamer pics as they had done it before. If not you can just pony up the 1200MS points and buy one. You already win by getting an awesome console.

Oh yeah I totally forgot about the game coming with the console. Sorta didn’t cross my mind as I was already getting the Legendary Edition.

I don’t mind buying a theme, just it be nice to finish off the halo Console with it Halo inside and out if you know what I mean :slight_smile:

I would doubt the reach console not coming with some kind of special content on it. I know it’s already special in so many ways but I hope they don’t skimp on some digital graphics/property that would complete the package.

Thats what I was hoping for.

Also one more thing i’d like to add is that i heard somewhere that the legendary edition will also come with some kind of special “making of” or something like that DVD and i’m sure if it does they will have loaded that video onto the console. Don’t quote me on this but i did hear something like that a while ago…

Unfortunately, I don’t have enough money for the Reach60. Maybe I can try to win one at PAX… very huge maybe. Not only that, but no one’s said anything about giving out anymore Reach60s.

Yeah I’m due for a new 360 so I’ll definitely be picking one up :slight_smile:

im getting the console and the legendary edition

I’m also on board to get the Reach Bundle, wish it included the Reach wireless headset : ( !

> I’m also on board to get the Reach Bundle, wish it included the Reach wireless headset : ( !

It includes a wired headset, the wireless is far more expensive than a standard headset. If they were going to put a wireless mic in, they probably would have included only one Reach controller instead of two.

Does anyone know if the console comes with a download code for the special elite armor? I read on the release notes that it’s one of the things that come with it but on sites like amazon and gamestop, they don’t mention it.
Also, is it worth upgrading to this console? I have a refurbished elite with 120gb hard drive and 2 controllers

> Does anyone know if the console comes with a download code for the special elite armor? I read on the release notes that it’s one of the things that come with it but on sites like amazon and gamestop, they don’t mention it.
> Also, is it worth upgrading to this console? I have a refurbished elite with 120gb hard drive and 2 controllers

Not sure if the console comes with the elite armor. I would highly recommend buying one, they are much nicer than the previous models in almost every way. Also, these types of consoles become rare in later years due to their smaller production count.

> Does anyone know if the console comes with a download code for the special elite armor? I read on the release notes that it’s one of the things that come with it but on sites like amazon and gamestop, they don’t mention it.
> Also, is it worth upgrading to this console? I have a refurbished elite with 120gb hard drive and 2 controllers

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it only comes with the Pre orders. I think limited ed, but i know for sure the ledgendary ed has the elite armour in it.