Halo Reach character loads on armory but not game

Every time I try to play reach my character is shown to be a recruit with black armor. My actual character-however- is Colonel Grade 3. It used to just make me wait a few mins while it downloaded my data, but now it’s just stopped working.

I have tried signing out, hard resetting my console and even deleting the reserved space for the game, but nothing has worked.
I have also tried to play on my 360 but that is messed up too.

Please help!!

I think Reach is under maintenance right now. Just a guess, though…

> 2533274973819353;1:
> Every time I try to play reach my character is shown to be a recruit with black armor. My actual character-however- is Colonel Grade 3. It used to just make me wait a few mins while it downloaded my data, but now it’s just stopped working.
>
> I have tried signing out, hard resetting my console and even deleting the reserved space for the game, but nothing has worked.
> I have also tried to play on my 360 but that is messed up too.
>
> Please help!!

I tried signing out and signing back in I think something is going on, it happened to me to and to a friend of mine. There was a problem with the daily challenges reseting whenver you signed out (at least that is what i think it was) hopefully 343 tried to update and fix this error in reach that happaned about a week ago, maybe while updating they made a mistake or something. If we are really lucky they will apologize with a DLC playist for Reach or a playlist update, the game has 10k players on each day they should support this game just as well as the community still does

> 2533275017849679;2:
> I think Reach is under maintenance right now. Just a guess, though…

hopefully maybe a playlist update if we are lucky? A DLC PLAYLIST?

Same issue here, please help us 343

Cool thanks guys. I went on to do the weekly with my friends today, and it didn’t work for any of us, so it’s clearly server related, but I had to make sure it definitely was and not just our internet!
Thanks for replying so fast too!

> 2533274973819353;6:
> Cool thanks guys. I went on to do the weekly with my friends today, and it didn’t work for any of us, so it’s clearly server related, but I had to make sure it definitely was and not just our internet!
> Thanks for replying so fast too!

No problem, bro!

I had that issue

I was about to take some screenshots and had this problem, so good to see I’m not the only one … Well, not “good”, I guess it’d be better if it’d just be happening to me instead of a bunch of people, right? That be selfish to think otherwise … YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! lol.
Hopefully it’ll be fixed soon.

The same problem is happening to me as well.

It’ll pry stay like this till tomorrow or later tonight

We should get Blue Flames in return for the problem!!

Ive had the same problem with the addition of i cant get credits or xp and cant play matchmaking at all. it just say offline credit limit reached. My friend and i have tried everything but nothing has worked. please help 343 or anyone who found out how to fix this.

Same problem here. Maybe some maintenance because of the Challenges-reset problem?
Also curious if this is happening both with XBox 360 and Xbox One users. Anyone know?

I’m not sure its an online issue. I also used an offline account and it still happens. I found out something weird about it too. If you fly outside of The Tip Of The Spear and fly towards the ships until you reach the edge of the world it’ll somehow fix it. Just don’t sign anyone else in or else it’ll reset to default state and you’ll have to do all that all over again.

I have the same problem hopefully it’ll be fixed soon :confused:

is halo reach going to be shutdown ? you cant do that there are many players on halo reach then halo 4 and 5
and halo 3 still servers online, why shutdown halo reach, the best halo game

> 2533274859460604;17:
> is halo reach going to be shutdown ? you cant do that there are many players on halo reach then halo 4 and 5
> and halo 3 still servers online, why shutdown halo reach, the best halo game

I highly doubt that would be the case estimates put about 50k people on Halo 5 each day probably less and Halo reach we know for a fact gets a peak of 10k players daily here and there it spikes up to 11k there is no way they would shut it down without warning it’s a huge chunk of halo players.

but halo reach is best halo game

its back online, :smiley: