Halo: Reach Challenge Initiative

I announced it a few months back, HRCI or the Halo: Reach Challenge Initiative is a site designed to let the community share their best ideas, tips, and tricks for completing the daily and weekly challenges in Halo: Reach.

Halo: Reach Challenge Initiative
The concept is simple, instead of one person telling you how you should complete your challenges, let’s let everyone put in their ideas. Users can vote on tips left by other users, and they can leave comments giving more information, praise…or criticism. It’s easy to sign up, too. If you’ve got a Twitter account, just visit the site, click “Sign in with Twitter”, approve the application, and that’s it. There are a few more questions that are optional, like display name (if you don’t want to use your Twitter name), email (for future use), and tweet activity preferences. You can choose to automatically post a tweet when you post a tip, comment, vote, and/or when you get an award.

Speaking of awards. The actions that you, and other users, take can earn you awards. Things like posting a certain number of tips or comments, up- and down-voting tips, and having your tips up- and down-voted.

I’ve worked on this site for a few months now and I’m really happy to finally be able to let everyone in. I hope you guys have as much fun using HRCI as I’ve had creating it, and I hope that it can be an awesome asset for the Halo community.

Also, if you’ve got a Twitter account, you should follow me @ReachChallenge , you’ll stay current on things going on at the site, and I like to drop codes frequently.

I’ve been a tester on this site for awhile, it’s truly an amazing site! I encourage all of you to check it out

Erg, Twitter…
Do you have to have a iphone or whatever to use Twitter? Can I use my computer?

> Erg, Twitter…
> Do you have to have a iphone or whatever to use Twitter? Can I use my computer?

No you don’t need an Iphone or any phone . Yes , you can use your computer.

Link

> Erg, Twitter…
> Do you have to have a iphone or whatever to use Twitter? Can I use my computer?

You don’t have to actually use the Twitter, but you will need it to register at the site. Basically, it’s the same thing as registering at any site, but there’s the slight advantage that if you’re already a Twitter user, you don’t have to do anything except approve an application. Signing up for Twitter is super easy, and signing up for HRCI is even easier once you’ve got the Twitter account.