Halo Reach BTB Map Weighting

Hey 343,

I’ve been playing a bunch of Reach BTB lately, and while it’s been fun, I feel like the map weighting is a little out of whack. It seems like I’m playing on Breakpoint, Tempest & Highlands all the time. A lot of the maps come up very rarely or not at all; I don’t think I’ve ever gotten Hemorrhage or Paradiso. I think map variety adds a lot to a game mode like BTB so I would love to see some of the maps show up a little more often. Just wanted to post to give feedback & see if other people agree. Thanks! (sorry if i posted this in the wrong place)

> 2533274897417533;1:
> Hey 343,
>
> I’ve been playing a bunch of Reach BTB lately, and while it’s been fun, I feel like the map weighting is a little out of whack. It seems like I’m playing on Breakpoint, Tempest & Highlands all the time. A lot of the maps come up very rarely or not at all; I don’t think I’ve ever gotten Hemorrhage or Paradiso. I think map variety adds a lot to a game mode like BTB so I would love to see some of the maps show up a little more often. Just wanted to post to give feedback & see if other people agree. Thanks! (sorry if i posted this in the wrong place)

I’ve also experienced the same problem, and I hope they will eventually fix this. I’ve played on these DLC maps more in the past week than I ever did on Xbox 360. If I had to guess i’d say I played on a Forge World map about 10 times out of 500+ matches.