Halo reach beta avatar award

I played the beta a long time ago and it never gave me my 2 awards for it on Waypoint. This really bothers me because i’m trying to get everything Halo. Is there anyone I can talk to to fix this at all?

Hello ITZ INFINITE7.

You have to use the Halo Waypoint app on the Xbox 360 with the same profile that you played the Halo: Reach Multiplayer beta with.

If this doesn’t help, let me know! :wink:

The thing is it’s the same account that I used to play the beta idk why it never gave it to me :confused:

> The thing is it’s the same account that I used to play the beta idk why it never gave it to me :confused:

This is interesting…are you sure that when you played the Halo: Reach Beta, you were connected to Xbox Live? I’m not sure how the beta worked (I wasn’t around in time to play it), but if it let you play offline and you didn’t complete a game while connected to Xbox Live, then it may not unlock.

Another possibility is that it may be unable to be unlocked from here on out. It would be a shame if this were true, I’m a completionist as well, and seeing 15/17 irks me day in and day out. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I was online I really don’t know why it was never given to me

You werent the only one to experience this, seen this a couple times. Mostly related to gamertag changes.

People who changed their gamertags after the Beta never got it if they didnt check their stats on Waypoint before hand apparently

And if that aint the case. Maybe updates to Halo Waypoint, made getting the jumper impossible by accident.