Halo Reach Banshee Avatar prop

Hi, I just purchased a Halo: Reach 2100 MS points code and the Banshee prop didn’t work. It said this code is no longer valid. Angry I returned to Game and they told me: “Sorry we can’t give you another code unless you buy another MS points card” I told them I had no intention in spending another £17.50 on points that I don’t need now that I have enough for the defiant map pack. So I’m asking this forum is there a way I can contact Microsoft and ask for a code. Thanks very much, any help will be much appreciated.

Is the banshee prop something you buy.
What hasn’t worked the microsoft points or downloading the prop.

The prop didn’t work and you got it free with the points. Don’t worry about this any more a user on Bungie.net was generous enough to give me one.

that is just stupid the code didnt work, i agree you should get one for free

> The prop didn’t work and you got it free with the points. Don’t worry about this any more a user on Bungie.net was generous enough to give me one.

You visit bungie.net AND the halo.xbox.com forums? That’s kind of lame.

They have to give you one. Dont leave next time till they give it cause you payed for it.

> > The prop didn’t work and you got it free with the points. Don’t worry about this any more a user on Bungie.net was generous enough to give me one.
>
> You visit bungie.net AND the halo.xbox.com forums? That’s kind of lame.

I don’t see how. He’s entitled to do what he wants

> > The prop didn’t work and you got it free with the points. Don’t worry about this any more a user on Bungie.net was generous enough to give me one.
>
> You visit bungie.net AND the halo.xbox.com forums? That’s kind of lame.

I go to both and grifballhub.com and forza’s forums, to name a couple.