Halo Reach Ban

Sorry about this post, it was just different.

Today I was playing Team SWAT and in the middle of the game it said I have been leaving to many games, reapeatedly, when the game ended I got banned for like a minute. Then I played another game and in the middle of the game it popped up again, When it ended again it said I was temperarely banned. I waited 10 minutes and played again, Then once again, the same thing happened except It said I was banned from earning credits.
I mostely mind about how it glitched and thought I was leaving games when I wasen’t. If there is anyone who can help and show that I did nothing to diserve a ban. Thanks and do not flame, I just need help.

Shouldn’t this be under ‘Multiplayer’?

Don’t worry about getting flamed, we aren’t the mindless trolls that inhabit the Bungie Forums.

Did you quit any games at all? Obviously if you did it’s going to say that but it could be a glitch. I would send a message to a mod on Bungie since 343 doesn’t have total control over Halo yet. Good luck!

BLUEBERRY!

> Don’t worry about getting flamed, we aren’t the mindless trolls that inhabit the Bungie Forums.
>
> Did you quit any games at all? Obviously if you did it’s going to say that but it could be a glitch. I would send a message to a mod on Bungie since 343 doesn’t have total control over Halo yet. Good luck!
>
>
> BLUEBERRY!

I already love these forums, And the bungie admins never reply to messages. Which one should I send a message too?
And I really appreciate your help, I really do.

> > Don’t worry about getting flamed, we aren’t the mindless trolls that inhabit the Bungie Forums.
> >
> > Did you quit any games at all? Obviously if you did it’s going to say that but it could be a glitch. I would send a message to a mod on Bungie since 343 doesn’t have total control over Halo yet. Good luck!
> >
> >
> > BLUEBERRY!
>
> I already love these forums, And the bungie admins never reply to messages. Which one should I send a message too?
> And I really appreciate your help, I really do.

I would try Achronos. I think that is how it’s spelled. Not 100% sure on that, he almost always gives you a reply back.