halo reach backwards compatibility

is there anyway to delete the spartan i have created on halo reach so when backwards compatibility comes to the xbox one i can start a completely new account and earn credits and build my spartan up from the ground again? is there anyway to delete my old character on halo reach?

Sorry OP, there’s no way to delete characters I’m afraid. The only way to start over would be to use another gamer tag

So pretty much all i need to do is create a new xbox account and play reach on it and then sign into that new account on my xbox one when backwards compatibility drops?

yes sir indeed

Thanks everyone, hope to see you guys on some halo reach swat!

Does this mean that all my achievements on Reach will also “rollover” to the Xbox1 when backwards compatibility kicks in?

> 2533274919083535;6:
> Does this mean that all my achievements on Reach will also “rollover” to the Xbox1 when backwards compatibility kicks in?

Yep. Backwards Compatability on the X1 basically emulates the Xbox 360 on your Xbox One console, so it’s exactly like if you loaded up your 360 and played the game. If you have any saved games / data, put them into your cloud storage space (there’s a guide on the Xbox.com support site for this) and you can access them when the game is released. Pretty cool :slight_smile: Major Nelson has some videos on it, worth checking his blog / twitter for a better run down of all the features

Thanx for the tip.