Halo: Reach Armour dlc?

I was wondering if there would be any DLC for armour or anything like that?
You could sell it in chunks and a bulk Example:
Hayabusa Helmet - 240msp
Hayabusa Shoulders - 240msp
Hayabusa Chest - 240msp
Hayabusa - 800msp.
Or something to that effect! Or you could just add it in a update and make it so only a specific rank can unlock it!
I’m not an expert with these and I don’t work for 343i so there is no reason you should listen to me, however I have heard and been involved with a lot of conversations stating that people would love to see the return of Hayabusa. Whether they have to pay for it or not (Of course the “Or not” option is always a bonus!), Anyway I have stated my point and now it’s up to 343i if they want to or not, after all it is their game now!

Yours Sincerely,
KILLATRONIX

No, there will be no new armor.

We already have enough of armor, why do you want more?

To snickerdoodle
That was kinda fast! And although your scepticism is as obvious as saying Brutes look like apes, I would like to keep hoping and dreaming of Hayabusa on reach even though I’m pretty
sure the Hayabusa armour variant wasn’t even built during the fall of reach! Anyway thanks for sharing your opinion with us and I hope to see/hear more from you!

To TyrannoSoul
Because the Halo: 3 armour was EPIC! Especially (but not limited to) Hayabusa!

KILLATRONIX

No. There will be no new DLC armor. Each piece of armor would have to be built into every map. Meaning we would have to download new versions of each map. Maybe there is a secret armor on the disc we don’t know about, but if they found IWHBYD in Halo 3 within a couple weeks this armor would have been found by now.

rukizzel
True, True.
Unfortunately that’s all I have to say to your comment! Thanks for the reply!

KILLATRONIX

Can we have;

• DLC required playlists?
  • Solid servers?
  • A tidy up of all playlists?
  • Original Challenges?
  • Player feedback being taken into consideration?

Before we start wishing for new things to be added please?

They can’t add amour to Reach. I don’t think Hayabusa would look good in Reach.

> Hayabusa Helmet - 240msp
> Hayabusa Shoulders - 240msp
> Hayabusa Chest - 240msp
> Hayabusa - 800msp.

So it’d cost 720 for each piece or 800 for the lot?

What a bargain

I doubt there will be DLC, but in one of the interviews an employee stated that there would be a return of some of the popular armors from Halo 3 and maybe a new one. Hayabusa would be terrible, that was ugly in Halo 3, would not want it in Reach

> I was wondering if there would be any DLC for armour or anything like that?
> You could sell it in chunks and a bulk Example:
> Hayabusa Helmet - 240msp
> Hayabusa Shoulders - 240msp
> Hayabusa Chest - 240msp
> Hayabusa - 800msp.
> Or something to that effect! Or you could just add it in a update and make it so only a specific rank can unlock it!
> I’m not an expert with these and I don’t work for 343i so there is no reason you should listen to me, however I have heard and been involved with a lot of conversations stating that people would love to see the return of Hayabusa. Whether they have to pay for it or not (Of course the “Or not” option is always a bonus!), Anyway I have stated my point and now it’s up to 343i if they want to or not, after all it is their game now!
>
> Yours Sincerely,
> KILLATRONIX

So you would want to pay $10 for some armor in a video game? Really? What a waste of $10.

Anyways, it isn’t possible. (which has already been stated)

I hope they make a much more diverse collection of armour for halo 4. Because in Reach’s you could tell they didn’t pay any extra to the guy(s) making the helmits as to all the other art in the game he made.

1. why are people asking for new stuff, we already have more than enough.

2. not mps. cR, wins, arena, kills, something. Maybe gamerscore. Not mps.

> Can we have;
> - DLC required playlists?
> - Solid servers?
> - A tidy up of all playlists?
> - Original Challenges?
> - Player feedback being taken into consideration?
>
>
> Before we start wishing for new things to be added please?

Read my mind.

I’m still wondering if the GRD helmet is gonna get released? I thought nothing of it, until I saw all the little GRD dolls hidden in the new Anniversary map pack. Or maybe they just did that to tease us?