Halo Reach armors

Hello halo community and 343! I have an idea that i think players will LOVE especially the veterans. SO to start off i’d like to say that my idea can be manipulated twisted and turned anyway you guys please so that means share some ideas, recommendations, and overall thoughts. My idea is to re-introduce armors from older halo games this could range from just the helmets and suits or both. Now these could be any fan favorite armors like the master chiefs armor from halo CE and so forth and when people think of armor customization they think of halo reach or halo 3. That got me thinking and i concluded that you could release halo armors as in game unlockables DLC packs and special challenges that unlock you these amazing looking armors. Now obviously say you have an armor set from halo reach obviously you would have to modernize it but keep it simple and clean and the nostalgia will get to the players. I think releasing armors for challenges would be a better idea because nobody likes the pop ups and massive shops that games have now so basically…stop doing the easy route. So these armors can be unlocked for extremely hard challenges that will take hours of practice and keep the player determined and keep him playing longer and therefor enjoying the game more. These challenges should be as hard as possible to make the player feel like a bad -Yoink- and like he/she has just won the Olympics. These are just my thoughts on how i think armors should be re-released and introduced into the game PLEASE share some ideas and thoughts with me and my goal is to get the attention of someone who works for 343 because i think this idea can be successful and improve the sales for halo 5.

I like the idea!
Hopefully see Mark V (Standar Noble 6’s armor) :frowning:

I want my flaming head back. =D

Sounds like a great idea!!!

Carter’s armor(forgot what it was called) is coming back.

> 2533274874809745;5:
> Carter’s armor(forgot what it was called) is coming back.

Commando (Reach), Noble (Guardians).

I’d love to see the Mk V , that was a nice helmet.
We’re already getting Air Assault, EVA and Scout, so I guess the only member of Noble team we’re missing is Jorge’s Grenadier helmet.

> 2533274827167643;6:
> > 2533274874809745;5:
> > Carter’s armor(forgot what it was called) is coming back.
>
>
> Commando (Reach), Noble (Guardians).
>
> I’d love to see the Mk V , that was a nice helmet.
> We’re already getting Air Assault, EVA and Scout, so I guess the only member of Noble team we’re missing is Jorge’s Grenadier helmet.
[/quote]
Jorge’s Armor was so cool!! I would definitely like bigger and bulkier armor to really feel like bad -Yoink- and make my spartan look cool

Still keeping my fingers crossed for Mk V