Halo: Reach Armor?

So I noticed that the “Memories of Reach” REQ Pack is gone. Is it still possible to get Noble Team’s armor from regular REQ Packs? Or am I screwed out of them.
Side question: The Voices of War REQ Pack (Or whatever it’s called) gives me different announcers for my games, like Nathan Fillion and other, less important people. However, it’s locked behind a pay wall. Am I unable to get those without paying?
Thanks in advance. I’m a little new to the game.

The voices is paywall only; however the reach armor I BELIEVE(not 100%) can be unlocked in gold packs; the reach pack was just a guarantee for all helmet unlocks.
I’d like clarification on that though, anyone?

> 2535422386455449;1:
> So I noticed that the “Memories of Reach” REQ Pack is gone. Is it still possible to get Noble Team’s armor from regular REQ Packs? Or am I screwed out of them.

Yes, all of that Reach armor and their re-skins are in regular gold packs now.

> 2535422386455449;1:
> Side question: The Voices of War REQ Pack (Or whatever it’s called) gives me different announcers for my games, like Nathan Fillion and other, less important people. However, it’s locked behind a pay wall. Am I unable to get those without paying?

Correct; you gotta pay for that. But the voice is supposed to be that of Spartan Buck. Calling him Nathan Fillion is kind of like calling Darth Vader James Earl Jones

It seems that not all of Halo Reach armor is available through gold packs, but only main characters(Emile, Jorge, Kat, Jun, and Carter).

I’ve reached level 140, and have gotten to the point where I am no longer receiving permanent unlocks in Gold or Silver packs, but am receiving returned REQ points, yet there are 12 helmets that I do not own (Halo Reach load-outs), 3 armor sets, 53 emblems, 30 weapon skins, and 3 announcers, for a total of 101 permanently unlockable items not available through Gold Packs, in my case.

(Side note: I do realize that in the case of emblems, I have to master certain weapon and game types, so my complaint is not so much about the emblems, but rather the armor sets and weapon skins.)

This is disappointing.

To this day, only helmet and body armor that you can’t get out of normal REQ packs (also only one i’m missing) would be Challenger as well as those Reach helmets

> 2533274989469309;5:
> To this day, only helmet and body armor that you can’t get out of normal REQ packs (also only one i’m missing) would be Challenger as well as those Reach helmets

Counter Logic Gaming weapon skins have become unavailable as well; not sure why they were discontinued.

<mark>Please don’t revive old threads.</mark>

FYI: everything added with the Memories of Reach update can be obtained through regular Gold packs. The helmets in the Classic Helmets REQ Pack are separate from the Memories of Reach stuff; the Classic helmets can only be obtained from the Classic Hemet pack, which is currently only available from the Microsoft Store for $9.99.