Halo Reach Achievement Run Tonight 9:30 P.M.

I’m assembling a team of players who are interested in obtaining some, or all of, these achievements.

Just post here if you want in, and tell me your gamer tag. If you want, we might also be able to help with other achievements too. IF We don’t get enough We will have to reschedule.

(YOU WILL NEED ALL DLC)
Players:
-Madcat124
-BhGamer362
-I Aint Mad

Don’t Touch That! Defiant: Prevent the attacking team from touching the flag in a matchmade 1-Flag CTF game.

Paper Beats Rock Defiant: Assassinate a player that just exited Armor-Lock in a matchmade game.

All Alone Defiant: Be the last surviving uninfected player in a matchmade Infection game.

Emergency Room Anniversary: Infect 3 players in a single round in a matchmade Infection game.

Stick it to the Man! Anniversary: Stick and kill the flag carrier with a Plasma Grenade in a matchmade game.

Bounty Hunter Anniversary: Capture 10 skulls at once in a matchmade Headhunter game.

I’m in. I have an hour or two to spare. I need most of those achievements you posted I believe. I’ll add you on XBL Madcat.

are you still doing this? I need a few of those and am glad to help with any others!

also I have guests who will do this with us! gamertag Gansmiller. just tell me what time to log on and I should be good to go.

I need the 3 Defiant achievements if you’re still doing this. Let me know please. Gamertag: bzz233

Im in GT: ADmanONFIRE, hit me up if your still down for doing this.

I’m In!!!

my gt: jalam

i can play anytime all week/weekend

After hours and hours of trying all the different playlists and deleting my anniversary and noble maps, I still have not even had the OPPORTUNITY to try and get a Defiant achievement. It’s not like the maps (either Condemned or Highlands) even came up and people vetoed them. They simply never came up!

I still need:

Don’t Touch That! Defiant: Prevent the attacking team from touching the flag in a matchmade 1-Flag CTF game.

Paper Beats Rock Defiant: Assassinate a player that just exited Armor-Lock in a matchmade game.

All Alone Defiant: Be the last surviving uninfected player in a matchmade Infection game.

Add me gentleman: Spartan CXVII

Send a message with your friend request saying you want to try and get these cheevos.

Alright seeing as the topic creator is MIA, would you guys be down to play tonight, perhaps around 6 EST or later? We will do the defiant and anniversary achievements? Zombies included?

> Alright seeing as the topic creator is MIA, would you guys be down to play tonight, perhaps around 6 EST or later? We will do the defiant and anniversary achievements? Zombies included?

Yeah I added the OP and saw him online that night. I sent him several messages to party up but he didn’t respond. I guess he already got the cheevos…?

Anyway, I’ll add you Gansmiller as well as the rest of you guys. I can’t commit to 6pm EST tonight just yet, but it might be possible.

Everyone should delete the Noble and Anniversary map packs from their Xbox HDD to encourage Defiant maps to come up in the playlists. Don’t worry, you can always redownload them from your Download History without repaying for them (in case some people thought that).

Gansmiller, I’ll get back to you this afternoon about whether I have time to game tonight at 6pm EST.

im up for it!

am GMT but can shifty my play times quite a lot.

anyone else miss out?

needing a chance to get -
Paper Beats Rock : Defiant: Assassinate a player that just exited Armor-Lock in a matchmade game.

All Alone: Defiant: Be the last surviving uninfected player in a matchmade Infection game.

Emergency Room: Anniversary: Infect 3 players in a single round in a matchmade Infection game.

IF im converting correctly thats about 11pm for me tonight

Okay, I’m in for 6pm EST. That’s 11pm GMT.

I might have a buddy to bring along too.

Sounds good, see you all there!

Im in, hit me up on XBL. I can be on at 11pm GMT.

GT: Graphic Ninja x

Timezone: GMT

awesome!

is there a plan?
do we all add each other or is one person just going to invite each person to a party and we go into matchmaking that way or???

the only thing i can think off is we all choose Armor Lock and no other load out to give those needing that achievement a chance?
do we just keep selecting / rejecting maps until we end up with the required maps?
which are we aiming for just defiant or anniversary or others?

finally i think only one person needs to delete the other map packs so maybe the ‘lead’ does this??

basically do we need to do anything / know anything and if one person takes lead such as Spartan CXVII or Gansmiller seeing as they started this??

I’ll send everyone an invite, as well as a message right now so you can find me/us

ColdEagle and I are online right now. Waiting for you guys…

Awesome night. We managed to get together and kill these achievements! I sent Friend Requests to every Gamertag in this thread but in the end, Gansmiller, ColdEagle86, Madkat124, and myself teamed up.

We all completed every Defiant and Anniversary achievement. Great success. So easy! Love it!

Hit me up if you fellas want to tackle the Halo 4 achievements.

Thanks again for your help gentlemen.

Redacted

please delete

Hey guys

I’m looking to get All Alone but will help out for other DLC achievements.

My GT is Lebayak (same as my Waypoint name)

I am online right now and will be for the next 48 hours straight!