Halo reach account and console temporary banned

Me and my friends were on reach last night on match making when in one of the games a modder started messing with the game it self so we chose to left and restart the game and when I got back on it said that I was temporary banned from ranking up or earning any credit but it didn’t tell me how long it would last, this is the first time this has ever happened to me so I would appreciate it if someone can help me on this

> 2533274963531360;1:
> Me and my friends were on reach last night on match making when in one of the games a modder started messing with the game it self so we chose to left and restart the game and when I got back on it said that I was temporary banned from ranking up or earning any credit but it didn’t tell me how long it would last, this is the first time this has ever happened to me so I would appreciate it if someone can help me on this

Good afternoon.

I looked through your Halo: Reach gaming history. Within the last week, you had 17 games of matchmaking slayer that were considered DNF/Did not finish, most of them with 0 kills. The automated banhammer treats games with 0 kills as a DNF/Did Not Finished game, and if you either hit a threshold of DNF games or acquire alot within a short period, the automated banhammer will issue a ban.

You did the right thing by leaving the game, so you would not violate Code of Conduct, but your ban is not related to that. It is related to hitting a threshold of DNF games and unfortunately leaving that game hit the threshold causing the automated banhammer to issue a ban. Try to complete your games from beginning to end in the future and try to get at least one kill per game.

Any future inquiries on bans can also be posted here (Click Meh!)

Hope this helps and have a nice day now :slight_smile: .

> 2533274898831741;2:
> > 2533274963531360;1:
> > Me and my friends were on reach last night on match making when in one of the games a modder started messing with the game it self so we chose to left and restart the game and when I got back on it said that I was temporary banned from ranking up or earning any credit but it didn’t tell me how long it would last, this is the first time this has ever happened to me so I would appreciate it if someone can help me on this
>
> Good afternoon.
>
> I looked through your Halo: Reach gaming history. Within the last week, you had 17 games of matchmaking slayer that were considered DNF/Did not finish, most of them with 0 kills. The automated banhammer treats games with 0 kills as a DNF/Did Not Finished game, and if you either hit a threshold of DNF games or acquire alot within a short period, the automated banhammer will issue a ban.
>
> You did the right thing by leaving the game, so you would not violate Code of Conduct, but your ban is not related to that. It is related to hitting a threshold of DNF games and unfortunately leaving that game hit the threshold causing the automated banhammer to issue a ban. Try to complete your games from beginning to end in the future and try to get at least one kill per game.
>
> Any future inquiries on bans can also be posted here (Click Meh!)
>
> Hope this helps and have a nice day now :slight_smile: .

From this post I have to say:
Don’t quit matches in the beginning, mid and\or end (if losing). Not only you’re risking getting visited by the infamous Banhammer, but you’re also -Yoink!- off your teammates, who trusted their cooperation with you. Quitters piss me off alot, so let’s try to reduce them and make games more fair and fun.
“Have a very safe day” ~ HEV suit, Half-Life, 1998