Halo Reach (360) Servers are down again

I got a prompt this morning saying it was unable to retrieve information from the server. Also if you try to sign in 2 guests or more in a lobby you get a loading 0% prompt. I’m so close to getting inheritor and I wanna get it done before the servers are shut down in December. Please fix this 343.

> 2535449829200269;1:
> I got a prompt this morning saying it was unable to retrieve information from the server. Also if you try to sign in 2 guests or more in a lobby you get a loading 0% prompt. I’m so close to getting inheritor and I wanna get it done before the servers are shut down in December. Please fix this 343.

Wonder if it’s working now??

Reach wasnt when i checked

> 2533274910939734;3:
> Reach wasnt when i checked

Nahh, Reach is still down. I’ve been watching and refreshing matchmaking for an hour. None of my friends are able to get on either.

Still down…

> 2535449464077716;4:
> > 2533274910939734;3:
> > Reach wasnt when i checked
>
> Nahh, Reach is still down. I’ve been watching and refreshing matchmaking for an hour. None of my friends are able to get on either.

Running out of time but there’s still hope…

Still down please fix 343

Getting ridiculous at this point. I get that they are busy with newer stuff, but Xbox live is not a free service, even for the older games.

Servers are still down, been like this for about a week! This is awful, I’m also so close to getting to Max Rank. is there anyway we can get an ETA on a fix or bring this up to 343?

> 2533274910554853;9:
> Servers are still down, been like this for about a week! This awful, I’m also so close to getting to Max Rank. is there anyway we can get an ETA on a fix or bring this up to 343?

With the amount of threads that have cropped up about this issue and the replies to them from the concerned playerbase, I would be surprised if no one from 343i has noticed them. The trouble with 343i is communication, I have always said this. I get that they have several different teams doing individual things but some form of acknowledgement about the issue wouldn’t go amiss.

> 2533274809226598;10:
> > 2533274910554853;9:
> > Servers are still down, been like this for about a week! This awful, I’m also so close to getting to Max Rank. is there anyway we can get an ETA on a fix or bring this up to 343?
>
> With the amount of threads that have cropped up about this issue and the replies to them from the concerned playerbase, I would be surprised if no one from 343i has noticed them. The trouble with 343i is communication, I have always said this. I get that they have several different teams doing individual things but some form of acknowledgement about the issue wouldn’t go amiss.

You have a point, I mean I was thinking if players spam 'em enough maybe they’ll pay attention, but they seem to be locking any other related posts in order for them to be more centralized to one thread, like sure ok you can do that, but to what benefit? We still have no update on the issue anyway, how is centralizing these threads gonna help?

I hate to be whiney about it but I’ve been on a nonstop grind in Reach, this last weekend I shoulda hit max rank by then

I guess adding I can’t get on won’t help much, but, I can’t get on either. I think this has been since at least August 12th for me. The bright side is I haven’t been the n00b that lost the team a win in that time :slight_smile:

I hope this is fixed soon! I’m late to the game and want to soak up as much before it’s done!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Lmao I haven’t lost a single Halo reach match in the past week. noobs

Yeah kinda bummed out that the MM servers are still out since last Thursday as lately I’ve been playing Firefight Score Attack playlist early in the morning before I go to work.

Still down. 343, please fix this.

Don’t worry guys since this whole problem is now centralized in this post, 343i is most certainly gonna give us an update… right?.. right?!

> 2533274910554853;16:
> Don’t worry guys since this whole problem is now centralized in this post, 343i is most certainly gonna give us an update… right?.. right?!

Considering we’ve been waiting since July to hear about other issues like file share been down i wouldn’t count on a reply :slight_smile:

> 2533274910939734;17:
> > 2533274910554853;16:
> > Don’t worry guys since this whole problem is now centralized in this post, 343i is most certainly gonna give us an update… right?.. right?!
>
> Considering we’ve been waiting since July to hear about other issues like file share been down i wouldn’t count on a reply :slight_smile:

God has abandoned this place long ago, so desolate. Shame it’s going out in a bang in this decaying state… good times indeed

This sucks. I wanna play Halo so bad I’m thinking of getting Xbox one and MCC lol

> 2533274896836915;19:
> This sucks. I wanna play Halo so bad I’m thinking of getting Xbox one and MCC lol

I mean you can, but I wouldn’t say is because of this. Nothing against 343i, but I’ve seen how some of these game companys act with the wrong incentives.