Halo reach 2014 matchmaking update please?

Hello, I really do like the halo reach as it is, but there’s some minor details that me and a few others find a little annoying. The main concern is in the living dead game mode, with the most recent game added being zombie ghosts. There seems to be a glitch or problem with loading the sprint power up as it takes a while to load. Also, me as well as others would really love to have the old maps once again, mainly sword base. If these could be updated or changed in any way, it would be very much appreciated. Please and thank you’s :slight_smile:

Reach does need an update, I definitely agree.

I don’t think there will ever be another one though unfortunately. 343 is mainly focused on their upcoming projects.

Halo Reach is is barely supported by 343 anymore due to them focusing on the current game (Halo 4) and upcoming projects. Reach hasn’t been touched in the past almost 2 years, so I doubt that 343 will do anything to the game now other than keep the matchmaking server running (like they do with Halo 3).

Saw something that was very recent of 343 saying they wanted to consolidate playlists, but wouldn’t add any.

It’s probably going to be garbage just like the august update of 2012.

Either way, I hate zombie ghosts and it’s just a distraction from the good types of infection. They could have added Jenga and I would have been happier.
But…I hold out hope that when they consolidate they make a main playlist to go to, and then a DLC playlist to go through. Highly doubt they will but…I can still hope.

And don’t tell me to find a DLC group. Cause that isn’t easy even when posting here and messaging while on the Xbox. Seriously, I could never get that many people on to play Reach at the same time anyways.

Disappointing the state Reach was left in. Kinda feels like 343 wrecked some of it so we’d wanna go more to Halo 4.

For what it’s worth:

No plans to add playlists to Reach. Apologies for being the bearer of bad news. :confused:
@bsangel

> For what it’s worth:
>
> No plans to add playlists to Reach. Apologies for being the bearer of bad news. :confused:
@bsangel

:frowning:

343i does not care about Reach. Halo: Reach is the red headed step-child from Bungie. It’s the leftovers from a bygone Halo era. They are, and always have been, more focused on their own projects. We need a title update that addresses many of the problems that Bungie wasn’t able to address before their contract ended.

That being said, I do not like anything 343 has done to Reach in the past, so I am glad they will not be updating it. The introduction of Zombie Ghosts and the reworking of the classic Forge maps was a travesty. I miss original Infection and Safe Haven. Adding Sprint ruined Infection.

> 343i does not care about Reach. Halo: Reach is the red headed step-child from Bungie. It’s the leftovers from a bygone Halo era. They are, and always have been, more focused on their own projects. We need a title update that addresses many of the problems that Bungie wasn’t able to address before their contract ended.
>
> That being said, I do not like anything 343 has done to Reach in the past, so I am glad they will not be updating it. The introduction of Zombie Ghosts and the reworking of the classic Forge maps was a travesty. I miss original Infection and Safe Haven. Adding Sprint ruined Infection.

There was a title update that addressed Bungie’s mistakes. Thats why we have TU gametypes. It made the game much more playable to those who asked for the changes, while still leaving playlists with original settings for players who preferred them. And guess what, it was rolled out by 343. They gave players the best of both worlds in the same game, so to me that shows something of how they aim to improve things.

Besides, 343 haven’t touched Halo Reach in almost 2 years, so I would be surprised if they decided to do anything with at at this late stage in its life. And if I recall correctly, Sprint was in Halo Reach’s Infection mode since it launched, and it was Bungie who included it not 343.

The sprint not loading up is a result of lag. I do agree that the game needs an update, although that will likely never happen. I’m still ticked off that they removed Action Sack, FireFight Doubles, Squad Slayer, Anniversary FFA, and Anniversary BIg Team Battle. All of which were awesome playlists. :confused:

Sprint was added through Alpha Zombies in an early 2011 summer update.

I really wish they would so something. My heart is still with Reach. Great customs, great multiplayer, great forge…great everything. Man I miss it being mist recent. Being able to play what I wanted because there were enough people.

It feels like Reach has more players than Halo 4 lol is it true ?