halo reach 2 and play as the covernet we need it.

We know the UNSC Side of the storie what about the covies Iam pretty sure Iam not the only on thinking this but playing as the covernet would be Awsome. Like every mission you fight marines and ODST and every so often you kill the Spartans or just a cut seen in the eyes of the covies.

Reach was destroyed, there’s no point in making a sequel.

I meant as in we play as the covies instead of the UNSC

Your idea as playing a The Covenant has some merit. I would like to see a Halo game with a mode like that. Maybe the choice of playing missions as a Brute Chieftain or Elite Ultra. Rather than try and reverse a mission from the game and play it from the covy perspective you could do mission based on successful skirmishes by covies that they actually won the fight. No one wants to play a mission with the end game being “you lose”. Reach would be good from this perspective because the UNSC lost the battle and the planet so playing as a covy would have you winning again.
An example of how it could work. You first mission on Reach is to Visegrad relay. Your first mission as a covy could be a before Noble teams arrival playing as one of the Zealots. You have to secure the surface, gather data and find the scientist and kill him.

> 2533274794749101;4:
> Your idea as playing a The Covenant has some merit. I would like to see a Halo game with a mode like that. Maybe the choice of playing missions as a Brute Chieftain or Elite Ultra. Rather than try and reverse a mission from the game and play it from the covy perspective you could do mission based on successful skirmishes by covies that they actually won the fight. No one wants to play a mission with the end game being “you lose”. Reach would be good from this perspective because the UNSC lost the battle and the planet so playing as a covy would have you winning again.
> An example of how it could work. You first mission on Reach is to Visegrad relay. Your first mission as a covy could be a before Noble teams arrival playing as one of the Zealots. You have to secure the surface, gather data and find the scientist and kill him.

there is a campaign where you plat as the covenant or at least a few missions its called the halo 2 campaign which i loved the covenant sections i don’t mind seeing more but you know 343 they think no one wants to play as the covenant or elites which is false

On the topic of playing as the covenant. I think it would be great if Halo had an equivalent to Gears of War’s beast mode. If you haven’t played Beast Mode, it’s pretty much Horde mode except you play as the Locust bosses fighting the humans. It’d be cool to have a firefight mode where you play as Covenant trying to overpower a bunch of spartans.

> 2533274928978608;5:
> > 2533274794749101;4:
> > Your idea as playing a The Covenant has some merit. I would like to see a Halo game with a mode like that. Maybe the choice of playing missions as a Brute Chieftain or Elite Ultra. Rather than try and reverse a mission from the game and play it from the covy perspective you could do mission based on successful skirmishes by covies that they actually won the fight. No one wants to play a mission with the end game being “you lose”. Reach would be good from this perspective because the UNSC lost the battle and the planet so playing as a covy would have you winning again.
> > An example of how it could work. You first mission on Reach is to Visegrad relay. Your first mission as a covy could be a before Noble teams arrival playing as one of the Zealots. You have to secure the surface, gather data and find the scientist and kill him.
>
>
> there is a campaign where you plat as the covenant or at least a few missions its called the halo 2 campaign which i loved the covenant sections i don’t mind seeing more but you know 343 they think no one wants to play as the covenant or elites which is false

Agree. They don’t seem to be keen on elites. I forgot about missions like The Heretic in Halo 2. That’s is exactly the type of approach they could do with reach but a whole campaign from the fall of reach from their perspective could work well if done right.