Halo reacchhhhh

I think bungie needs to updat halo reach they have a few mess ups on it and they need new assassinations.if u start shootin at someone and beat them down then they hit u once they get the kill and they keep goin.But halo reach is awesome just update it a lilbit and it’ll even be better

> I think bungie needs to updat halo reach they have a few mess ups on it and they need new assassinations.if u start shootin at someone and beat them down then they hit u once they get the kill and they keep goin.But halo reach is awesome just update it a lilbit and it’ll even be better

Well yes the game has flaws, but you should propose on how to make the game better, for example:

Assasinations are not an Issue, they do not need new ones, its just that you want new ones, this specific request is not entitled to a Halo update since it is not an issue with the game.

I also think you might be exaggerating on the beatdowns, this time around damage is not bleedthrough, unliek H3 where you could shoot someone a bit then beatdown x1 to get the kill, and to tell me you are shooting someone and beating him x1 then him turning around and beating you down x1 and getting a kill is a lie.

In halo Reach you die with x2 beatdowns as long as you have a bit of shield left on your spartan.

Again this is not a flaw with the game, it is how the mechanic was implemented, I would like the damage to be bleed through but It is something personal I want for the game, it does not mean it is a flaw.

Please list the true flaws you have seen in the game, like glitches and such and perhaps also an idea on how to fix them.

Examples:

Revenant passenger seat auto aim glitch.
Infection bulltrue + death + betrayal boot glitch.

FYI bungie has nothing to do with coding reach in any way. whats that mean? they wont be doing a title update.

The Game & Halo Universe is or will be very soon 343i not bungie. And you are asking Bungie to fix something on a 343i forum. And no they won’t be doing updates if they do I imagine 343i will be sending Bungie the update only for the software update load not the coding. That’s my understanding.