HALO Rating Curve "For the Best"

Being a father and gamer there comes the great day of gaming with your kids. Halo 5 being rated Teen versus the general M rating for everthing else is a good thing that I hope contiunes for the younger generation of Halo players.

I am sure most would agree the Halo 5 is an improvement from Halo 4 so the rating did not take any steam out of the action.

Good job to 343 for the ESRB direction change.

Even if it was M or whatever you guys have over in America, -Yoink- it, still buy it for the kids, Halo for life!

> 2535410645227839;1:
> Being a father and gamer there comes the great day of gaming with your kids. Halo 5 being rated Teen versus the general M rating for everthing else is a good thing that I hope contiunes for the younger generation of Halo players.
>
> I am sure most would agree the Halo 5 is an improvement from Halo 4 so the rating did not take any steam out of the action.
>
> Good job to 343 for the ESRB direction change.

i see where you are coming from, however I prefer a lot more graphic violence like what Halo CE has . For example, Both the Pistol and AR in CE sound incredibly violent. Not just that, but when you shoot and enemy blood goes every where. Those things got me interested in Halo as I saw it not as a childs game but something else. One of my few complaints about 5 is how weak almost every weapon sounds. Sound can great enhance gameplay. I love H5. But the sounds are just sad. there could be more blood as well. I also love Gears of War and Fallout and Borderlands for the same reasons.

> 2533274825101441;3:
> > 2535410645227839;1:
> > Being a father and gamer there comes the great day of gaming with your kids. Halo 5 being rated Teen versus the general M rating for everthing else is a good thing that I hope contiunes for the younger generation of Halo players.
> >
> > I am sure most would agree the Halo 5 is an improvement from Halo 4 so the rating did not take any steam out of the action.
> >
> > Good job to 343 for the ESRB direction change.
>
>
> i see where you are coming from, however I prefer a lot more graphic violence like what Halo CE has . For example, Both the Pistol and AR in CE sound incredibly violent. Not just that, but when you shoot and enemy blood goes every where. Those things got me interested in Halo as I saw it not as a childs game but something else. One of my few complaints about 5 is how weak almost every weapon sounds. Sound can great enhance gameplay. I love H5. But the sounds are just sad. there could be more blood as well. I also love Gears of War and Fallout and Borderlands for the same reasons.

you dont play with headphones do you? the weapons sound pretty lethal to me… but i understand where you’re coming from… halo has definitely seen better days, any game after the Bungie trilogy is a joke compared to what Bungie put together… at least they knew what they were doing with the game and the direction it was headed… RIP Bungie + Halo… You will be missed.

> 2533274825101441;3:
> > 2535410645227839;1:
> > Being a father and gamer there comes the great day of gaming with your kids. Halo 5 being rated Teen versus the general M rating for everthing else is a good thing that I hope contiunes for the younger generation of Halo players.
> >
> > I am sure most would agree the Halo 5 is an improvement from Halo 4 so the rating did not take any steam out of the action.
> >
> > Good job to 343 for the ESRB direction change.
>
>
> i see where you are coming from, however I prefer a lot more graphic violence like what Halo CE has . For example, Both the Pistol and AR in CE sound incredibly violent. Not just that, but when you shoot and enemy blood goes every where. Those things got me interested in Halo as I saw it not as a childs game but something else. One of my few complaints about 5 is how weak almost every weapon sounds. Sound can great enhance gameplay. I love H5. But the sounds are just sad. there could be more blood as well. I also love Gears of War and Fallout and Borderlands for the same reasons.

So, Dead Space must be the best game in the entire universe, then? To be honest, blood being generated by anything other than UNSC weapons is less realistic than blood just spurting violently out of multiple layers of supposedly-protecting armor.

> 2533274950478805;5:
> > 2533274825101441;3:
> > > 2535410645227839;1:
> > > Being a father and gamer there comes the great day of gaming with your kids. Halo 5 being rated Teen versus the general M rating for everthing else is a good thing that I hope contiunes for the younger generation of Halo players.
> > >
> > > I am sure most would agree the Halo 5 is an improvement from Halo 4 so the rating did not take any steam out of the action.
> > >
> > > Good job to 343 for the ESRB direction change.
> >
> >
> > i see where you are coming from, however I prefer a lot more graphic violence like what Halo CE has . For example, Both the Pistol and AR in CE sound incredibly violent. Not just that, but when you shoot and enemy blood goes every where. Those things got me interested in Halo as I saw it not as a childs game but something else. One of my few complaints about 5 is how weak almost every weapon sounds. Sound can great enhance gameplay. I love H5. But the sounds are just sad. there could be more blood as well. I also love Gears of War and Fallout and Borderlands for the same reasons.
>
>
> So, Dead Space must be the best game in the entire universe, then? To be honest, blood being generated by anything other than UNSC weapons is less realistic than blood just spurting violently out of multiple layers of supposedly-protecting armor.

I played Dead Space a little, but I never owned it. I’ve been told its very good. My favorite is Gears of War. there is nothing like blowing your enemy into pieces by shooting them point blank range with a shotgun. Very unrealistic, but thats part of the fun. I do love the assassinations in H4 and 5 though. Those never get old.