halo profile symbols

I was wondering what profile symbols they will be adding in halo infinite I really loved the alien ones we got like the elite hand paint symbol and was wondering if they would add more alien style symbols like a brute hand paint symbol that could be cool it could be a nice change because a lot of the symbols are based in UNSC and having alien profile symbols could be cool for some people discuss about what profile symbols you want in halo infinite

Halo 3 and ODST had a few emblems relating to Forerunners, which was pretty intresting. Maybe they’ll bring those back for us to use as well.

Or maybe we’ll get our Xbox and Steam account profile pictures to use for Emblems. That’s a long shot, but you never know.

> 2533274847563380;2:
> Halo 3 and ODST had a few emblems relating to Forerunners, which was pretty intresting. Maybe they’ll bring those back for us to use as well.
>
> Or maybe we’ll get our Xbox and Steam account profile pictures to use for Emblems. That’s a long shot, but you never know.

I can already imagine the aheago Master Chief emblems XD

Honestly, I just what a symbol that looks like this: :ok_hand:t3:

I can’t wait to costumize my emblem.

Assuming we have custom emblems. With the old color system gone I’d say emblems are probably gone as well. It will probably be similar to COD emblems which is…undesirable to say the least.

As long as I can make my Kirby face or Grunt symbol I’m fine. I hope we get more Promethean and Forerunner symbols.

I would like an ODST helmet symbol.