Halo players I salute you!

Halo will never be at the top of the population charts because it’s a good challenging game that only the best fps players can play. The large majority of fps gamers don’t want a challenge they just want to mindlessly point and shot so they play call of duty, or they are obsessed with loot so they play destiny. But the best fps players want a full challenging and exciting multiplayer experience that leaves there jaw dropped after every kill or game saving flag capture! That’s why we play halo! I’m proud of being one of the select few that want a challenging exciting, non loot based experience when they play. You know that most interesting man that ever lived commercial… That’s all halo players. Halo might not have as many players as call of duty or destiny but if you ask me that’s something to be proud of! I don’t always play first person shoots, but when I do I play halo. Stay thirty my friends! This is the end of my riveting speech, have a good one!

Well thank you! I am proud to be a halo fan and player. Destiny and Call of Duty can take all the spray and pray twitch shooters away!

Dude you and I have some serious hivemind going on… you literally took the words right out of my mouth lmao… except the most interesting man commercial, thats just comedic gold lol

Haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate so shake it off :wink:

Hell Yeah! Loving Halo 5 as well. Haters be -Yoink!-.

I play Halo and Destiny, and the only thing I hate in Destiny is having to farm for everything. And Call of duty? Hell no, I’d rather play paintball or airsoft.

Halo has gotten more challenging, its only ones that thrive for it that stays. BO3 and Destiny, are completely different games because of their pace. So odd that people compare Halo to these titles. Yeah they are shooters but every other shooter games are kind of like BO3… Halo to me still have its own uniqueness even if its adapted new things from the shooter genre.
You know a Halo game that is open world would be awesome as it would be PvE and PvP. PvE armor customization would affect your stats and determine your role along with play style. You would even be able to choose which class of spartans you are, Spartan II, III, or IV… For PvE its going on missions either fighting the covenant or the insurrectionist and a very big story line where you, your spartan, actually make the story (yeah sounds like destiny i know, i’ve never played destiny before). For PvP everyone starts out with a basic loadout and even playing ground, pretty much like multiplayer right now. Most likely it would be a seperate game or maybe an installment like Halo Reach was if this was ever to happen.

yeah halo rocks! You da real mvp maine! People will always argue about cod being better than halo, but we know halo will always win.

> 2533274868338615;1:
> Halo will never be at the top of the population charts because it’s a good challenging game that only the best fps players can play. The large majority of fps gamers don’t want a challenge they just want to mindlessly point and shot so they play call of duty, or they are obsessed with loot so they play destiny. But the best fps players want a full challenging and exciting multiplayer experience that leaves there jaw dropped after every kill or game saving flag capture! That’s why we play halo! I’m proud of being one of the select few that want a challenging exciting, non loot based experience when they play. You know that most interesting man that ever lived commercial… That’s all halo players. Halo might not have as many players as call of duty or destiny but if you ask me that’s something to be proud of! I don’t always play first person shoots, but when I do I play halo. Stay thirty my friends! This is the end of my riveting speech, have a good one!

AMEN

Ia gree!
I’m a casual average player and somehow I can keep up. :smiley:
If an average woman can keep up, surely you can too. :wink:
Only, I start to get scared when I am at the first place on my team and all others suck… My Sunday was the worst kind when it came to my teams… V_V

We are gamers of refined tastes.