Halo: PC

…originally released September 30th, 2003. So, if Microsoft ever returns to Halo (which you’d think they would, if it would mean more money), should an Anniversary edition of Halo PC released? And should it come with codes with Map Packs for Halo 4, like Halo: Anniversary did with Reach?

> …originally released September 30th, 2003. So, if Microsoft ever returns to Halo (which you’d think they would, if it would mean more money), should an Anniversary edition of Halo PC released? And should it come with codes with Map Packs for Halo 4, like Halo: Anniversary did with Reach?

Doubtful. Anniversary was only for the first game and it was to mark the 10th anniversary of the game series. it would be kind of pointless for Microsoft to release a halo pc anniversary. it would be rather difficult to. how would multiplayer run.

> > …originally released September 30th, 2003. So, if Microsoft ever returns to Halo (which you’d think they would, if it would mean more money), should an Anniversary edition of Halo PC released? And should it come with codes with Map Packs for Halo 4, like Halo: Anniversary did with Reach?
>
> Doubtful. Anniversary was only for the first game and it was to mark the 10th anniversary of the game series. it would be kind of pointless for Microsoft to release a halo pc anniversary. it would be rather difficult to. how would multiplayer run.

How did Multiplayer for the first Anniversary?

Oh, wait.

Anyway, my view on it is that Halo PC was popular in its own right.

Man, I would absolutely love to have an Anniversary version of Halo PC and Halo Custom Edition. I have played that game to death and still play it an a weekly basis to this day.

> Man, I would absolutely love to have an Anniversary version of Halo PC and Halo Custom Edition. I have played that game to death and still play it an a weekly basis to this day.

Halo: Custom Edition needs an upgrade, too. Better graphics, improved game physics, Forge, more built-in maps. More platforms. Cross-platform gameplay.

It’d have to be distinctly different because Anniversary was based on Halo PC for the most part.

If -Yoink!- ever decides to do HPC Anniversary, this is their chance to revitalize the CE campaign instead of selling the same thing and calling it new.