Halo Outpost 2020?

Who is hoping that halo outpost gets announced for 2020? I hope they do, I believe they previously announced it in February last year so hopefully some good news is right around the corner. It would be awesome if they could add some halo infinite demos.

I hope we get it again, because I want to upgrade my Innie cosplay (which was fairly basic) to a full blown UNSC marine cosplay. But with all that’s going on with MCC on PC, Infinite releasing, and the TV series, an event like Outpost might not be on the docket. Though I could see some great marketing potential for the TV series with an event like HOD. So it’s anyone’s guess I suppose.

If they do I hope they bring it to Australia. I always miss out on stuff like that :cry:

I hope they take the year off. Having it every year would be a little oversaturating in my opinion. But, they should bring it to at least the UK. I was really happy they could bring one to within a few hours of me in 2019.

I would expect that if they will have it, we’ll hear something about it soon. It was announced in early February last year.

Yea, I would really like that! I never got to see it myself, but I got to see some really cool pics from a friend who saw it. I would really like to enjoy that experience, so I’m all for a 2020 Halo Outpost!

I hope so. This would be a great year to do since Infinite is coming out. I missed it last year and really wanted to go!

That would be good I enjoyed the Chicago one.

> 2533274811261886;1:
> Who is hoping that halo outpost gets announced for 2020? I hope they do, I believe they previously announced it in February last year so hopefully some good news is right around the corner. It would be awesome if they could add some halo infinite demos.

In case anyone was curious or missed it, John Friend on twitter (343 head of Halo Consumer Products) announced today that they will not be pursuing Halo Outpost for Summer 2020, unsurprisingly (as Infinite is due to drop in the fall).

> 2533274850493408;8:
> > 2533274811261886;1:
> > Who is hoping that halo outpost gets announced for 2020? I hope they do, I believe they previously announced it in February last year so hopefully some good news is right around the corner. It would be awesome if they could add some halo infinite demos.
>
> In case anyone was curious or missed it, John Friend on twitter (343 head of Halo Consumer Products) announced today that they will not be pursuing Halo Outpost for Summer 2020, unsurprisingly (as Infinite is due to drop in the fall).

Well that is both fortunate and unfortunate at the same time. I’d love to experience Halo in a real life setting again, but I can’t complain about Infinite dropping soon.

what is halo outpost, I have seen the app but I still don’t know what it is all about. can someone please tell what it is.

> 2533274811261886;1:
> Who is hoping that halo outpost gets announced for 2020? I hope they do, I believe they previously announced it in February last year so hopefully some good news is right around the corner. It would be awesome if they could add some halo infinite demos.

I wont to see on my Country Italy but is soo hard :cry:

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535441750667700;10:
> what is halo outpost, I have seen the app but I still don’t know what it is all about. can someone please tell what it is.

The Halo Outpost is an real life Experience about Halo Franchise, in YouTube search Halo Outpost Discovery

> 2535445608274502;3:
> If they do I hope they bring it to Australia. I always miss out on stuff like that :cry:

Yeah, that would be awesome.

I missed it last year, I would really like to go. The merchandise they had last year was really nice and I would love to pick some of it up while I’m there