Halo Online... released worldwide post Beta?

Is the Halo Online game going to be release in other regions, after the Russia-only Beta?

No one knows.

I’m hoping that it’s Microsoft’s way of testing the waters for a full PC release for future Halo titles.

will there seriously be a halo online? lol

Oh please no, keep that pay to win loadout trash in Russia.

How is it that people get hyped for a game that’s WORSE than halo 4?

It seems like Russia is just a test. A PC version of watered down Halo may go a long way to boost sales for the X1 so people can get a full experience

> 2533274848599184;7:
> It seems like Russia is just a test. A PC version of watered down Halo may go a long way to boost sales for the X1 so people can get a full experience

Hate to break it to you, but a watered down experience on the PC will almost always be fixed/enhanced/made superior by modders. Seriously, modders even made Simcity 2013 playable until C:S came along recently.

> 2533274857398125;6:
> Oh please no, keep that pay to win loadout trash in Russia.
>
> How is it that people get hyped for a game that’s WORSE than halo 4?

Because save for the pay-to-win format, it’s basically the Halo 3 on PC that we never got.

People aren’t as excited for the pay-to-win format as much as they’re excited that (FPS) Halo is finally coming back to PC after over 10 years.

Probably not considering it is a Russian game being developed by Russian developers for a Russian audience who just so happened to have the blessing of 343i. 343i probably didn’t have anything to do with the initial ideas of creating the game so they probably just used the opportunity to test the PC waters. So maybe or maybe not. But it is a Russian game so it would have to be redone to fit other countries.

> 2533274857398125;6:
> Oh please no, keep that pay to win loadout trash in Russia.
>
> How is it that people get hyped for a game that’s WORSE than halo 4?

Because it’s the first fps Halo game on PC since Halo 2 Vista?

Also, it’s not worse. PC games are much more customizable, and not long from now, players will just mod the game to play however they want, which by majority decision will be Halo 3…

I imagine it will have a worldwide release, if not worldwide then I’m sure you will see it in Europe, North America and Australia. I have actually played Halo online. I was able to download the eldardo leaked version of the game, and let me say that it was really weird. It was like a crossbread between Halo 3 and Halo 4. I couldn’t really do much apart from walk around the map and shoot guns and drive vehicles. But another thing I found odd was how they say that the game will run on low end PC’s. I imagine by run they mean 30fps 720p at a really low end PC. Now I have a good gaming Laptop, I can run battlefiled Hardline at medium, high ish at 60fps, and let me just say, when trying to get Halo Online at 60fps I had to crank a lot of the stuff down. I’m not sure if this is because I was playing the leaked/hacked version or if it just because the game is not even out yet or finished development. But they really need to better optimise the game for sure. Also my nividia geforce experience didn’t recognise Halo Online when I scanned for games, so that might of had something to do with it.

> 2535432359236232;9:
> > 2533274857398125;6:
> > Oh please no, keep that pay to win loadout trash in Russia.
> >
> > How is it that people get hyped for a game that’s WORSE than halo 4?
>
>
> Because save for the pay-to-win format, it’s basically the Halo 3 on PC that we never got.
>
> People aren’t as excited for the pay-to-win format as much as they’re excited that (FPS) Halo is finally coming back to PC after over 10 years.

You know that there’s custom loadouts, weapon modifiers and attachments that affect gameplay, armor modifiers and attachments that affect gameplay, sprint, and more… right?

How is that the Halo 3 on PC people have been asking for? It’s an amped up version of Halo 4 with a pay to win format, with an art style and a couple maps similar to Halo 3.
Just because it has Guardian in it doesn’t make it remotely close to Halo 3 on PC.

> 2533274907934539;13:
> > 2535432359236232;9:
> > > 2533274857398125;6:
> > > Oh please no, keep that pay to win loadout trash in Russia.
> > >
> > > How is it that people get hyped for a game that’s WORSE than halo 4?
> >
> >
> > Because save for the pay-to-win format, it’s basically the Halo 3 on PC that we never got.
> >
> > People aren’t as excited for the pay-to-win format as much as they’re excited that (FPS) Halo is finally coming back to PC after over 10 years.
>
>
> You know that there’s custom loadouts, weapon modifiers and attachments that affect gameplay, armor modifiers and attachments that affect gameplay, sprint, and more… right?
>
> How is that the Halo 3 on PC people have been asking for? It’s an amped up version of Halo 4 with a pay to win format, with an art style and a couple maps similar to Halo 3.
> Just because it has Guardian in it doesn’t make it remotely close to Halo 3 on PC.

While all of this is true, it’s also free, and the in-game market uses in-game currency so I don’t personally care. I don’t get upset about free stuff.

> 2533274907934539;13:
> > 2535432359236232;9:
> > > 2533274857398125;6:
> > > Oh please no, keep that pay to win loadout trash in Russia.
> > >
> > > How is it that people get hyped for a game that’s WORSE than halo 4?
> >
> >
> > Because save for the pay-to-win format, it’s basically the Halo 3 on PC that we never got.
> >
> > People aren’t as excited for the pay-to-win format as much as they’re excited that (FPS) Halo is finally coming back to PC after over 10 years.
>
>
> You know that there’s custom loadouts, weapon modifiers and attachments that affect gameplay, armor modifiers and attachments that affect gameplay, sprint, and more… right?
>
> How is that the Halo 3 on PC people have been asking for? It’s an amped up version of Halo 4 with a pay to win format, with an art style and a couple maps similar to Halo 3.
> Just because it has Guardian in it doesn’t make it remotely close to Halo 3 on PC.

That’s why I said “save for the pay-to-win format”. The game at its core is Halo 3, running on Halo 3’s engine, with a mashup of H3, Reach and H4 graphics for weapons and vehicles.

And you’re right, it’s not the Halo 3 PC people were asking for, but it’s the next closest thing. Also, if you look around the internet, you’ll find that a certain group of people within the Halo community have already taken the game into their own hands to try and remove all the gimmicks/fluff to make it play exactly like Halo 3.