Halo Online (PC)

I’m sitting here today, delving into this 6.0 update, having never tried this mod out before & all it makes me want it MCC to be put onto PC. As I play the current build of this I can only think about the update you are working on currently, & how this port is only going to last moments in my eyes in the world of Halo. Let it show you there’s another die hard community out there drooling to play your games, E3 is coming up, I know you have sorted out what, if any presentation you have in store… but I hope it includes a holiday 2018 MCC PC release (Xbox play anywhere title).

As the community highly anticipates your fixes & tweaks to make these games on the collection to feel more authentic, you should know it is still way better than any other collection on the market. (I didn’t have to write that.)

this post has no real direction except to reiterate what fans have already said, push for PC release, expand halo, refine halo. This company/team/writers/artists/musicians/ technical supporters is awesome & deserves even more recognition. To that, I will be playing MCC more & more the coming months, Thanks.

> > Also, dear lord, I CANNOT PLAY HW2 ON MY PC BECAUSE IT CRASHES UPON STARTING THE GAME… NO RESOLUTION ONLINE, NO SUPPORT. FIX THIS. (still luv u guys)

If there going to release future xbox one games on pc as well, and so release halo 6 on xbox one and pc then it would only make sense that they release MCC and h5 on pc as well. I mean hell MS are struggling with xbox brand atm, what better way to get a tone of people new to halo to buy all the halos over again, they would sell way more MCC on pc at this time than they ever would getting people to buy it on xbox one. So yeh i think MS a be making a mistake if they dont release this series on pc. I guess we’re find out at E3

There are some feedback topics pinned in the MCC forum if you want to request features for it, discussions about Halo Online are not allowed on Waypoint though as it falls under modded content