Halo ODST Vidmaster Challenge: Endure at May 13th!

Been wanting to do this run again for a really long time…
so I am hoping to at least to find some people out there that also want to do this just for the sake of it…

Requirements:
1. Have Halo 3: ODST
2. Live in europe (for better ping)
3. Have a microphone for comunication. <- impossible to do the run it without!
4. Have Xbox Live Gold.
You don’t need to have played this before, but just a side not if you haven’t:
It takes around 2 hours (non stop) to complete one run. (so make shure your internett does not cut out)

Here is a Countdown timer to the “event” ( Time until Friday, 13 May 2016, 19:00:00 (UTC time) )
Link: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160513T19&p0=%3A&ud=1&font=cursive&csz=1

if you want to join in on this Post a Reply to THIS****thread.
Thanks.

oh btw… we are doing it on the map: Alpha Site

Current Players: 2/3

Bump.
Anyone know of other places I can find people to do this with??
I KNOW that there is no point in vidmaster challenges anymore… but hey. I want to do it anyways just for the experience :slight_smile:

You wouldn’t do this with someone on the east coast of the US? Because I’ve been trying to do this challenge for years and I can’t find anybody to do this with.

Same I have tried many times and never got over the hump. Got to the final wave one time and then the random I was playing with decided it would be funny to keep getting killed and waste our lives. Another time we had done all 4 sets and were on the f*&^%ing bonus round when a player left so I didn’t get it. Needless to say I’ve had bad luck and I really want it. I’m on the US east coast as well.

> 2533274841925847;4:
> Same I have tried many times and never got over the hump. Got to the final wave one time and then the random I was playing with decided it would be funny to keep getting killed and waste our lives. Another time we had done all 4 sets and were on the f*&^%ing bonus round when a player left so I didn’t get it. Needless to say I’ve had bad luck and I really want it. I’m on the US east coast as well.

Hey want to get two other people and try to get this done?

> 2533274884428938;5:
> > 2533274841925847;4:
> > Same I have tried many times and never got over the hump. Got to the final wave one time and then the random I was playing with decided it would be funny to keep getting killed and waste our lives. Another time we had done all 4 sets and were on the f*&^%ing bonus round when a player left so I didn’t get it. Needless to say I’ve had bad luck and I really want it. I’m on the US east coast as well.
>
>
> Hey want to get two other people and try to get this done?

I live on the east coast of the united states as well and am willing to help you both as I need the achievement as well.