Halo ODST Idea

While i do enjoy playing the spartan alot in all the halo games, i do think that one particular group soldiers dont get much attention in the gaming series except for the one game that revolved around them and it was basically a cut and paste styel game. I love the odst, though their not as big, powerful, and fast as the spartan i do believe they should made a game series revolved around them. Either during or after the covenant war. I had idea aftet covenant war, seeing as the odst try to revival the spartans that perhaps ONI/Odst made their own spartan style program but for members of odst. One which is armor, their armor wont be as large as spartans but alot the compenants would be simliar to one another. Shields, multilayers, etc minus being as large as teh spartans of course. Much like reach and halo 3 odst should be squad base with the 4-6 members relying on each other, indivualy they are skilled, but they are even better together (main character being female odst since too many shooters with males. Either irish or japanese lol). I think if 343 industries isnt going make series revolved around them, do sub-campaign like in spartan ops where you involve the odst. UNSC has advanced alot in 4-5 years after covenant war with technology seemed to increase, so give the odst lime light, even if its short be nice to see how their armor advanced since then. Would it increase their strength, speed, agility, stamni, endurence, and durablity like spartan armor? Would they get minot or modrate genetic ehnacements? Who knows, but i do think that 343 industries consider this. What do you think though? shoudl odst get some airtime as well? new armor? equipment? Enhancements? Weapons to rival spartan?

IF i had choice i would make it years(around 15-30 so not interfere with halo 4 story) after the covenant war with 6 man squad, main character being a female odst who inspires her fellow squd members and keeps them in place. Has mixture of humor and seriousness with one member of squad being either an elite or jackal/skirmisher as part exchange program. The ODST would be genetic ehanced as part of the new program most ODST members go through with their armor updated since then giving them double normal strneght added to there triple strength with spartan still being 3-4 times stronger then them. But armor does give them an edge, instead fighting regular covnenant group they are fighting rogue rebel group which consist of not just covenant forces but rogue humans as well who somehow highly equiped and some reason the covenant had teamed up with them. (no backstabbing since theirs too much that crap going on) The goald of this rogue group, why galatic domination but they dont use standar covenant and human tech, some reason they have advanced foreuner technology but managed to modify for their needs. The female odst does have love interest, which is male spartan, who actaully old childhood friend. (me and brother like making ideas, not writer or game designers but we toss ideas around. Anyways post what idea you would like for odst in thie journal. This just my general idea of how i envision it. ^^ Im sure you people have better ideas than what brother and i have made up.

Another thing i add to the game, i love series but i hated you coulndt aim unless you had scope weapon unlike most shotoers games you see. Please 343 industries least add that, its a pain sometimes when you want accurate shot with a pistol, submachine, etc and only way you can do that is with a scoped weapon. Another thing other than crotching you should be able to go prone to increase your accuracey more, so if made anotehr halo series able to aim with non-scoped weapon and groing prone and crawl would help out

PS: To any 343 industries who read this, i liked how Spartan Thorne was in the army, shows the spartan program isnt mainly nav and like it. Does that mean Spartan program extends to all branches of the UNSC military?^^ Do the unsc have army rangers? im fan of them in real life, just like brother fan of marines so we have rivalry going. And thanks for reading this and hope take the odst in consideration

I’m all for more ODST, they have the chance to go to new places that cant afford Spartans but end up being vital anyway. And as long as your allies have good AI that act based both their weapons and personality i’d say it would make for a fantastic experience.

ONe thing i hated was teh covenant weapons through out most of halo. SOme covenant weapons i like dbut plasma weapons i hated as once the ran out of joice coudlnt reload them. had to find another weapons instead. they should added reloadble battery to the. I mean promethean weapons did. Why not the covenant ones too.

ONe thing i hated was teh covenant weapons through out most of halo. SOme covenant weapons i like dbut plasma weapons i hated as once the ran out of joice coudlnt reload them. had to find another weapons instead. they should added reloadble battery to the. I mean promethean weapons did. Why not the covenant ones too.