Halo ODST Horror?

So I know this would be new to Halo. But what would everyone think of a Horror Halo game? Maybe you play as an ODST in a flood outbreak when you and your squad were on another mission. I feel like Halo has very good potential, and the flood should be given more of a fear factor.

How do you think a game like this would work if it were to happen?

I would personally love to see that in halo game. I remember back in CE, when I first played it, the flood scared the crap out of me. fighting them while being an ODST would be great. Actually, I made a reference to that in my post about my idea for an ODST “sequel” Halo: Recon.

Ya, and as an ODST you couldn’t take any melee damage from flood or else you would be turned.

Yeah that sounds good. All of the comics and a lot of the short stories are darker than the games. It would be cool

I feel like that would be like an alien movie with colonial marines

Why not just be regular marines? I don’t imagine a highly-skilled ODST being very helpless in that situation…

I had a dream similar to that. I was playing has a Spartan walking through a dark flood infested covenant ship. There is one bit which I remember a lot, I was walking down a long corridor with only a torch (flashlight) to see in front of me. There were branches off the sides where if you went in you could get better weapons but a lot of jumpscares and flood.

If 343 were to make a horror Halo, I wouldn’t like a full really terrifying game, only mild horror, to introduce halo players into the horror genre.

sounds like a cool idea.

> 2535460843083983;6:
> Why not just be regular marines? I don’t imagine a highly-skilled ODST being very helpless in that situation…

An ODST wouldn’t be completely helpless, but regular marines would be dead within five seconds of seeing Flood.

But not like Slender, that’s already overdone.

I always had this idea for Halo: ODST 2, where it took place in the Insurrectionist War, and you were fighting other humans, but it probably would’ve seemed too much like Call Of Duty. But this idea here, for a Horror genre of Halo? Brillaint.

> 2533274871883541;11:
> I always had this idea for Halo: ODST 2, where it took place in the Insurrectionist War, and you were fighting other humans, but it probably would’ve seemed too much like Call Of Duty. But this idea here, for a Horror genre of Halo? Brillaint.

Your idea could be developed. Lets say this is just before the human-covenant war, the story could be about the deep meaning in humans and how all of us end up fighting , what we consider the greater good of our species. It could start with you verses the rebels, but when the covenant invasion starts the story could start to show how your enemies can easily and quickly become and ally.