Halo ODST frame rate issue!

Last night my buddies and I all bought halo ODST for the MCC so we could play co-op campaign and the game was borderline unplayable. No matter who hosted the session the frames would drop to a literall 10 frames and play extremely choppy and sluggish. (I play on an xbox one x) Was really disappointed that we couldn’t play the game because the lag and frame rate issue was atrocious. It cant just be us experiencing this issue?!? Microsoft please fix this so Halo Night can be restored for my friends and I.

I haven’t played ODST since MCC was fixed but I’ll be sure to check it out sometime this week and see if I experience the same issues. If possible have been able to report these bugs through the Xbox Insider app? Doing this will greatly help 343 determine the cause of the frame rate issues because when you file the report it sends over data along with it that shows what was happening during your gameplay.

Co op campaign on MCC has been a issue since the start in 2014. Unless you are the host of the lobby you will be lagging like crazy.

ive asked about this numerous times with no response apart from having a couple of messages deleted/blocked

> 2533274813118219;2:
> I haven’t play ODST since MCC was fixed but I’ll be sure to check it out sometime this week and see if I experience the same issues. If possible have been able to report these bugs through the Xbox Insider app? Doing this will greatly help 343 determine the cause of the frame rate issues because when you file the report it sends over data along with it that shows what was happening during your gameplay.

I’ll try reporting it through the insider app.