Halo: ODST Achievement problems

Im not sure if anyone can help me out or not…

I just went through all of the audio logs in the game (30/30), including the data hive. I do have the audiophile achievement for getting the 30th log. When I look at my Record Store Owner achievement, it’s stuck on 96%. I went back and looked, and it is showing that my 5th audio log achievement didn’t unlock, and just skipped on over.

I have others that didn’t unlock, but I can get them Im sure by just re-doing them again in each mission. This audiolog one, however, has got me stuck since the game itself is recognizing I have all 30 unlocked. Does anyone know how to fix this, Im at 84% so far for mcc, and I hope this bugged thing doesn’t stop my completion…

Thanks,

I’ve found a couple of threads on it but neither seem to offer any practicable solutions, unfortunately. It’s an old bug and as of April this year it still hasn’t been fixed.

That is terrible…

I did find a work around, however. Since it was only #5, I went into co-op, having another account logged on as a guest (doesn’t have to be gold member or anything). As they didn’t have any achievements, I went running through on my account getting them, which in turn caused the 2nd account to register them. When I got to #5, it unlocked on both accounts, when then unlocked the record store owner on mine.

It’s not pretty, but if all this is bugged, at least it is a way to get them. Thankfully it wasn’t one of the last ones…

I think it’s bcz there are so many achievements on the mcc that some are just broken

I guess I am pretty lucky so far then. Ive come by 6-8 that were bugged for me, but asking for help, or trying different things have caused them to unlock. The lattest one now is Im at 2hr 12minutes for ODST, and the ‘legendary under 3 hr’ achievement will not unlock no matter what I do.

Well, I tried everything that was suggested and nothing worked (streets, epilogue, into, etc.). I just happened loaded up Coastal Highway a few hours later on legendary and it unlocked as soon as the video started…strange, but that maybe something for someone else to try.

Any update for this? In the same boat…96%. How do you tell which one didn’t register?