Halo: ODST 2

I loved Halo 3: ODST, and was thinking the other day that a ODST 2 would be awesome. Like this video if you agree and maybe, just maybe if 343 Industries sees all the likes from all the ODST lovers, down the road they could actually make it. Share this video with those you know who are part of the Halo community and together we can show its true power and spirit. Halo: ODST 2 here we come http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyCQH9Tg_DM

Awesome video, would you be okay If I added it to this post

yes! it would be okay if you used it in that thread. just dont “steal” any of it or anything. sorry I took so long to get back to you!! thanks man.

I don’t care if its an ODST 2 or not, but I would really love to see another game featuring the rookie… dive deeper into him a little bit please!

Halo ODST was a one and only mission created in a blink of a eye,due to the low ratings ODST has gotten there is not going to be a ODST:2

It would be great to make a game specifically about the Rookie.It seems ODST didn’t really clarify on his personal story but rather play out the stories of the other members in his lost squad.

I actually would not want an ODST 2. Personally, while I do love the additional Halo fiction, I don’t like off shoots of games. I personally want to learn more about chief. Thankfully there will be the reclaimer trilogy.

> Halo ODST was a one and only mission created in a blink of a eye,due to the low ratings ODST has gotten there is not going to be a ODST:2

It only got low ratings because most of the people who played it didn’t understand any parts or the story, or even the backstory.

Well, your wish might come true. If a majority of the community are asking for an ODST 2, then it will happen. If it does, it will be probably be released in 2013. Hopefully, following ODST 2, will be Halo 2: Anniversary in 2014. As for the Reclaimer Trilogy, Halo 5 will possibly be out in 2015 and Halo 6 in 2018. Possibly in 2016 and 2017, will be Halo Wars 2 and Halo 3: Anniversary. Then, when they’re all done with that, I would want to see Halo, Halo 2, and Halo 3’s multiplayer remade with dedicated servers and regular servers. These are just my predictions and hopes, though.

To Halo Gamers Love You All Your The Best To Play With

personally i think it would be pretty cool.
i say that because it lets you experience what is happening on the sidlines of the battlefield.

Odst was a great game, but I don’t think there should be an odst 2.

> > Halo ODST was a one and only mission created in a blink of a eye,due to the low ratings ODST has gotten there is not going to be a ODST:2
>
> It only got low ratings because most of the people who played it didn’t understand any parts or the story, or even the backstory.

No the reason it got low ratings was because the majority of the game was spent running through empty streets not doing anything. Although there were fun parts about the game there just wasn’t enough of it, so no I don’t believe there should an ODST 2, and to clarify I do love a good story and whatever but the game was to boring for the story to be even taken into account.

> > > Halo ODST was a one and only mission created in a blink of a eye,due to the low ratings ODST has gotten there is not going to be a ODST:2
> >
> > It only got low ratings because most of the people who played it didn’t understand any parts or the story, or even the backstory.
>
> No the reason it got low ratings was because the majority of the game was spent running through empty streets not doing anything. Although there were fun parts about the game there just wasn’t enough of it, so no I don’t believe there should an ODST 2, and to clarify I do love a good story and whatever but the game was to boring for the story to be even taken into account.

I agree halo is about being a spartan not a ODST.

Halo is called Halo, not Spartan Adventures, or anything like that. ODSTs are only in the Halo universe, so I think it’s okay to have just a few games where you play as an ODST, (or multiple). As well as that, Rookie remains mysterious and I think those that at least partly understood the Halo 3: ODST story, might want to know a little more about him. Master Chief isn’t the only main character in Halo.

The object into making a “Fan-Based” game Trailer for a game that hasn’t been thought up yet is to “Trick” The viewing into thinking that it’s real and actually the game itself,Now me being a Halo Fan I could pick out the clips from Halo 3:ODST and instantly thought,no this isn’t good at all.A good thing to do is to make up your own or take great clip’s and “craft them” into something different to convince the viewer it’s Halo ODST 2.
Did not like the video at all…

> Halo ODST was a one and only mission created in a blink of a eye,due to the low ratings ODST has gotten there is not going to be a ODST:2

most of the low ratings came from people who over hyped themselves about three new maps, firefight, and a campaign. I thought it was a great game personally, and would love to see an ODST 2, maybe even multiply player as an ODST.

Yup, I really enjoyed ODST back in the day. A great little campaign, a great voice cast, & the best voice acting of all the Halo games imo. & lets not forget just how beast FF is in it’s original form! FF on Reach was fun, but it pales in comparison to what we have in ODST :slight_smile:

-Yoinking!- a that would be great