Halo ODST-2 / Health System?

(Any Admin, can you move this topic to “Halo ODST”? - I think it’s in a bad place here. Sry.)

I think we all have had the feeling, that Halo 3 ODST(ODST-1) was a bit rushed. Especially if we talk over health/‘shield’/regeneration.

I for example play Halo 3 ODST only with the Black-Eye Skull to make it more realistic. (Hitting an enemy to abreact and heal a bit :p)

Now imagine: 343I want to create the game ODST-2. How you think should the Helth/Shield thing be? Total no shields? Like in ODST-1? Less Shields (so you lose health faster)? Or any new ideas?

Keep in mind that the sense of ODST is not to play a super duper soldier like a spartan.

EDIT:

Point 3 in the poll means: your ‘shield’ takes 1 or 2 hits, then you lose health, but health will regenerate a bit (like in Halo Reach)

EDIT2:

I talk here over ‘shield’ but it is only in the gameplay. In ODST-1 you have had a shield, too. But it was designed as health (your screen turns red and so on).
Then it regenerates (like a normal shield > your screen turns normal again).

Well if it is during the Human-Covenant War, no shields like in ODST. After the war, then put on shields.

> (Any Admin, can you move this topic to “Halo ODST”? - I think it’s in a bad place here. Sry.)

Done. :slight_smile:

> > (Any Admin, can you move this topic to “Halo ODST”? - I think it’s in a bad place here. Sry.)
>
> Done. :slight_smile:

Many thanks. I know that you have not much time: so dubble thanks.

Like DecepticonCobra said, it depends on the time it takes place at. Lately I’ve started to appreciate ODST more, so I’d love to see a new title.

Idk, personal shield generators generally need some sort o fusion pack like MJOLNIR. So issuing one to every ODST would be pretty expensive.