Halo Noctus Map

I was wondering about something how big can Halo cities be do they extend into the skyline beyond the uppermost layers of clouds? I was looking off Noctus and it looked like there where skyscrapers stacked onto skyscrapers and I remember in reach when flying around the city you couldn’t even see the ground all you could see where clouds below. But it seems inconsistent because I remember in ODST the buildings didn’t look much taller than our own.

ODST was on Earth, Reach was on… well Reach, and Noctus is based on Andesia. Different planets have different architectures.

Also, different planets have different gravities, allowing for taller buildings to be built in some cases.
In New Alexandrea, its possible that Bungie just covered the floor in clouds to save on production times of creating an entire city ground level.

On earth we a pushing the limits of our building capabilities at about 1KM, but you never know what kind of advance we will have made in 500 years.

I wonder if the buildings being really tall is why none of them have any windows. Noctus is a city of pylons.

> 2533274916710415;4:
> I wonder if the buildings being really tall is why none of them have any windows. Noctus is a city of pylons.

Maybe to minimize damage when under attack? Also, maybe a defensive shutter system was activated?