Halo nightfall.... egh...

Are we done? Are we done with the little immature remarks oni and “others” come up with for eachother. The first time i tried to watch Nightfall i couldnt finish it from lack of story. Fast foward now and boom there it is in every single halo story… little immature childish remarks “marines” or colonists have towards spartans, unsc, and oni ohhh oni we cant just let them off the hook just once in a story? We need to BASH THEM and make fun of them with childish sayings the characters say. Episode two of nightfall was like watching a bunch of middle school children fighting over a bunch of cards. “Im oni im better” “No! Im a sydran! Im better!” “Well im an odst im better” “well im a spartan so im the best” man the cringeeeeeee. My question is… when will we see some mature characters which half the script isnt beating their egotistic chest 2/3rd of time? More action less character “opinion”

(drops mic*… walks off stage.)

That’s human behavior dude… especially among alpha personality types that you typically see in forward combat roles. You literally see this today between Army Rangers, Navy Seals, Green Berets, Delta, Marine Recon, Airforce PJs, etc. The list goes on and on. Everyone thinks they are the best and has pride in their background and what they’ve accomplished.

Also, NIghtfall came out like six years ago. Did you just get around to watching it?

> 2533274816523615;1:
> little immature childish remarks “marines” or colonists have towards spartans, unsc, and oni ohhh oni we cant just let them off the hook just once in a story? We need to BASH THEM and make fun of them with childish sayings the characters say.

This sounds like some quality ONI Section 2 propaganda loool

Well tbf ONI has bashed other characters in the Universe including some who they hired. IIRC the whole Kilo-5 trilogy was just an anti-Halsey propaganda, that was pushed by every ONI employee/Agent. IMO ONI desverse evrything they get, and I think they’re completley fine with it being like that as it can also lead to an advantageous psychological factor to those that would oppose them, but maybe that’s just my interpretation

ONI is the most amoral organizations in all of halo. Literally everything they tell the USNC is either a lie, a obfuscation, or a half truth. I don’t hate them for the spartan program or anything like that. I just can’t stand their goddang moralizing or pretending to care about life. Their one goal is complete control, everything besides that is expendable and excusable. Genocide, assassination, secret imprisonment, torture, war crimes like civilian murders, all is allowed. So why should anyone in the USNC or the colonists show any respect to ONI?

> 2535435902217648;2:
> That’s human behavior dude… especially among alpha personality types that you typically see in forward combat roles. You literally see this today between Army Rangers, Navy Seals, Green Berets, Delta, Marine Recon, Airforce PJs, etc. The list goes on and on. Everyone thinks they are the best and has pride in their background and what they’ve accomplished.
>
> Also, NIghtfall came out like six years ago. Did you just get around to watching it?
>
>
> > 2533274816523615;1:
> > little immature childish remarks “marines” or colonists have towards spartans, unsc, and oni ohhh oni we cant just let them off the hook just once in a story? We need to BASH THEM and make fun of them with childish sayings the characters say.
>
> This sounds like some quality ONI Section 2 propaganda loool

“Also, NIghtfall came out like six years ago. Did you just get around to watching it?”

Read my post again.

> 2533274819903178;4:
> ONI is the most amoral organizations in all of halo. Literally everything the tell the USNC is either a lie, a obfuscation, or a half truth. I don’t hate them for the spartan program or anything like that. I just can’t stand their goddang moralizing or pretending to care about life. Their one goal is complete control, everything besides that is expendable and excusable. Genocide, assassination, secret imprisonment, torture, war crimes like civilian murders, all is allowed. So why should anyone in the USNC or the colonists show any respect to ONI?

Missed my point in its entirety LOL!!! But thats ok. I know theres alot of little children on here. Btw nightfall is still cringe… like watching immature highschool egotistic kids fight over some school cards :wink:

> 2535468208617669;3:
> Well tbf ONI has bashed other characters in the Universe including some who they hired. IIRC the whole Kilo-5 trilogy was just an anti-Halsey propaganda, that was pushed by every ONI employee/Agent. IMO ONI desverse evrything they get, and I think they’re completley fine with it being like that as it can also lead to an advantageous psychological factor to those that would oppose them, but maybe that’s just my interpretation

Missed my point in its entirety LOL!!! But thats ok. I know theres alot of little children on here. Btw nightfall is still cringe… like watching immature highschool egotistic kids fight over some school cards :wink:

> 2533274816523615;6:
> > 2533274819903178;4:
> >
>
> Missed my point in its entirety LOL!!! But thats ok. I know theres alot of little children on here. Btw nightfall is still cringe… like watching immature highschool egotistic kids fight over some school cards :wink:

“Lots of little children on here”. Doesn’t sound you actually have constructive criticisms after assuming that. Quarrels between different branches of military/law enforcement/government is quite common. And Alpha types do have a habit of chest beating. Sure, the writing of it and how it comes across can still be poorly executed, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

> 2533274819903178;8:
> > 2533274816523615;6:
> > > 2533274819903178;4:
> > >
> >
> > Missed my point in its entirety LOL!!! But thats ok. I know theres alot of little children on here. Btw nightfall is still cringe… like watching immature highschool egotistic kids fight over some school cards :wink:
>
> “Lots of little children on here”. Doesn’t sound you actually have constructive criticisms after assuming that. Quarrels between different branches of military/law enforcement/government is quite common. And Alpha types do have a habit of chest beating. Sure, the writing of it and how it comes across can still be poorly executed, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

We get it, try-hards score big in english classes. No need for big words here. Just game lore. Relax and have a toke.

The universe section is for lore discussion, not for not liking the dialogue in a film.

> 2533274816523615;7:
> > 2535468208617669;3:
> > Well tbf ONI has bashed other characters in the Universe including some who they hired. IIRC the whole Kilo-5 trilogy was just an anti-Halsey propaganda, that was pushed by every ONI employee/Agent. IMO ONI desverse evrything they get, and I think they’re completley fine with it being like that as it can also lead to an advantageous psychological factor to those that would oppose them, but maybe that’s just my interpretation
>
> Missed my point in its entirety LOL!!! But thats ok. I know theres alot of little children on here. Btw nightfall is still cringe… like watching immature highschool egotistic kids fight over some school cards :wink:

Please don’t revive old topics thanks