HALO NEEDS RECLAIM ITS THRONE

<mark>Do not repost locked content or make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

Hello to all fellow people of Halo and 343 i would like help indulge and give constructive criticism and how future needs go and how we should all it should go so down here ill tell you issues i see and others do.
As we know Halo veterans from original Halos have left due to issue of new games. We know 343 pays youtuber praise there game and when next one comes out they praise it and trash it, and the community trusted to new halo players who think 343 is great. Halo from all way 2014 was king of multiplayer of Xbox. Halo needs climb to top 343 needs follow what games are doing now and follow what they did not copy but use it as template on Halo should go and ever since head 343 Bonnie Ross believes Halo cant last for 30 more years and be Mario of Xbox. 343 tried reclaim there PR buy cutting all content and then 343 releasing a update every month with conent it helped a little but they pulled Destiny on us. 343 should release all content then work from there Overwatch released a full game then release each month there either event,map,or new hero that’s how you handle post launch. This will give 343 better positive PR and more respect buy community. 343 has kinda a mixed issue listening to community we ask they tried give but they need focus on this more all i see they listen to patch notes. Listen to what we need and try listen to how game needs go instead here a gold skin for gun while that gun aim assist is basically a aim bot. 343 need fix not excuse. We asked for REQ store to buy like cards of day and armor instead random drops becasue we just want that good armor instead of getting something hundred reqs you don want and never use. So 343 listen we can help the game.343 and reclamation of multiplayer supremacy of other games.
343 has issue not taking a risk in there game halo 3 did ability grenades such as bubble shields and Regen field made game unique and different. Halo 4 was here loadouts from COD they played to say with that idea. REQ system was basically every other game so 343 is just copy catting every other modern shooter came out in past 6 years. Overwatch took huge risk by FPS MOBA game but with lots of diversity. Risk sets game be unique. I like idea of two playlist OFFICIAL and RANKED but do it properly. OFFICAL Needs have normal games ARENA,SLAYER,SWAT, AND BIG TEAM BATTLE, and community hint needs be more than H5 launch of 5 game modes don’t cut stuff such as infection all that needs be at launch, RANKED is competitive focus and hears thing set you competitive game like Overwatchs system just wining game and losing make a metal and number change isn’t rank system just lazy Overwatch does win system but with your skill and tons factors make rank system unique by going from 1-5000 and this should how RANKED Playlist should go. And if 343 keeps spartan ability add in OFFICIAL and RANKED game modes with no loadouts or ability then pull Halo 4 where they added Legendary playlist where just normal Halo no loadouts please this what we want. Next 343 your map design is weakest in entire series only map that work with ability my opinion are Empire,Fathom,Tyrant,Mercy, and Eden, and maps need be unique these four are truly maps i think are unique rest are remakes and remixes and just feel the same. Maps don’t work with ability and there not meant for most of 5v5 games modes there really meant for 2v2s so 343 look at your good maps form series like lockout,haven,guardian,sanctuary, maps that work and if you do use these as templates make your spartan ability’s work for the maps.
Next the campaign do it right don’t lie in your commercials show what game is, Halo was respected for its campaign now its laugh at people bought you game for campaign not anymore Campaign should be big focus then multiplayer. And try make everyone like life in old games not robots. Because killing Didact in comics was stupid and bring Cortana as bad guys was terrible. Remember in Halo 4 where Chief is grabbed and Didact and sayed the Forerunners have returned could started a different trilogy becasue Halo 4 could been end if if Didact was killed but so far Reclaimer saga sucks right now. And Jul Madam was this interesting leader of new covenant but you killed him off so quickly he could had more purpose in Halo 5 and 6,Bungie was going do a Halo 4 due ending H3 and there goal was forerunners should have focus now there laughing stock. And Created and Cortana are worse thing every happened theirs no explanation on why she doing this and how she took control of Promethean army after requiem only world they were on was destroyed hint plot holes.And books on each member of Osiris team know who are they not many people want read book just know one person Star Wars did this to explain about first order and all four those books where terrible and 343 please people like Banished but i agree don’t add them Halo 6 not many people know who they are and added them in and with flood in Halo Wars 2 will just be giant jumbled mess and Banished don’t seem have goal there just there and don’t seem try accomplished a goal. I think if Didact was around and HW2 happened and Banished side with them be better than Officer Cortana and my AI army are here to bring law Didact could been more of threat but this my opinion. Because all i got say Halo Wars 2 story better than Halo 5 even thought there few plot holes.
Yes i know this is rant but this rant needs help game become king of Xbox instead being chair leg waiting to break. And community can save this great series bring it to top. So everyone get down and post make forums to make Halo top of throne. #HALORECLAIMTHRONE

While I agree with you to an extent,posting the same comment multiple times is just gonna get you banned

> 2535448998766301;1:
> Jul Madam

Is that the name of Jul 'Mdama’s wife?

> 2533274830166194;2:
> While I agree with you to an extent,posting the same comment multiple times is just gonna get you banned

Well multiple post is 343 keeps locking my post and im trying just give people and them understand flaws in there games becasue is see no many people addressing issue that halo nothing and that halo use be king and last 343 person said not everyone be happy with game and locked the post

> 2533274904158628;3:
> > 2535448998766301;1:
> > Jul Madam
>
> Is that the name of Jul 'Mdama’s wife?

he died so quickly in halo 5 i forgot he was major character in Halo 4 and forgot how spell his name

> 2535448998766301;4:
> > 2533274830166194;2:
> > While I agree with you to an extent,posting the same comment multiple times is just gonna get you banned
>
> Well multiple post is 343 keeps locking my post and im trying just give people and them understand flaws in there games becasue is see no many people addressing issue that halo nothing and that halo use be king and last 343 person said not everyone be happy with game and locked the post

If your original post was actually constructive criticism and had better grammar and sentence structure then you wouldn’t need 3 posts about the same thing

For once, I think I’ll be rather blunt about this matter: Stop posting the same damn thing over and over again on the forums. It’s not exactly the smartest thing to do on Waypoint, and it gets very annoying for many people.

I like Halo 5, and I loooooooove Halo 4.
And I don’t think that throne ever existed, and if it did, it evolved a long time ago so that even if Halo went back to its old mechanics it still wouldn’t reclaim that throne.

> 2535448998766301;4:
> > 2533274830166194;2:
> > While I agree with you to an extent,posting the same comment multiple times is just gonna get you banned
>
> Well multiple post is 343 keeps locking my post and im trying just give people and them understand flaws in there games becasue is see no many people addressing issue that halo nothing and that halo use be king and last 343 person said not everyone be happy with game and locked the post

No,not 343 is locking your posts,the monitors do it.
They are independent from 343.

Nope. That’s not how this works.