Halo needs a new game mode

I love forge and custom games in halo. I personally spend most of my time there but when I get bored of halo I transfer over to call of duty to play zombies. I feel like if 343 isn’t going to bring back firefight they should add a new co-op based game mode that requires team work and some sort of puzzle solving like the rituals in shadows of evil or the raids in destiny. I feel like this would bring a new layer of depth to the halo games as a whole

They should create a playlist that automatically adds you to peoples open custom game modes. In previous Halo’s, I played some really “interesting” custom games from random invites.

Firefight! Or something remotely close to it!

> 2571474965809137;2:
> They should create a playlist that automatically adds you to peoples open custom game modes. In previous Halo’s, I played some really “interesting” customer game from random invites.

Especially in Reach

> 2571474965809137;2:
> They should create a playlist that automatically adds you to peoples open custom game modes. In previous Halo’s, I played some really “interesting” customer game from random invites.

A custom games browser would be cool. I’ve always felt Halo should have one.

With the new Spartan abilities in halo 5 I feel like they could do a lot of cool things with puzzle solving as a team in a new mode. Maybe ground pounding on a lever to open a door for another player and continue a maze of some sort while playing against npc’s